7

The moon was already visible to everyone by now, flexing it's beauty to the world as people get mesmerized by it

The moon was already visible to everyone by now, flexing it's beauty to the world as people get mesmerized by it. Brightly shining between thousands of little stars. The smell of rain was surrounding every near by, reminding people it was still the rainy reason even though the sky was clear without any cloud.

Jungkook's legs become wobbly, he was afraid that he might fall down any moment. The person was literally sexually abusing him but his body was reacting to it which couldn't be more disgusting to him. He doesn't want it this way.

But soon his brain was unable to process anything when the man hovering over him licks his ear before giving it a gentle bit. The way his hot breath was fanning over his ears was making Jungkook go crazy.

His eyes shut close immediately, hands which were so desperate to push the man a few seconds ago was holding tightly onto him to keep him standing.

His mind was long gone, he was clouded by what was happening right now.

"Don't act so weak Infront of me, I might destroy you in a second which I don't have any plan to do." Taehyung whispers with his deep husky voice, as his lips slowly trails down to his neck, while giving little bites.

"L-let go..." Jungkook murmured under his breath, the little bit of sense was kicking him real hard but he was too hypnotized to snap out of it. As if this man has put some spell on him.

"You taste so sweet, just like how you smell." Taehyung's hand made it's way to pull up the boy's shirt as his hand slowly slipped inside. He felt like he was in heaven when his hand touched Jungkook's skin. So soft and addicting. Taehyung badly wans leave his marks all over his body.

Jungkook's breath becomes uneven as he unconsciously let out a whimper which was enough to push Taehyung's button. The man growls, his gentle caresses become rough as he squeezed his tiny waist.

"Fuck, you're pushing me to the edge." Taehyung breaths heavily as he rashly bit Jungkook's neck which leads the boy to squirm under him. Every reaction of his was enough to make Taehyung go crazy and he was long gone for it.

"I crave for your taste so badly but I want to taste you little by little, Jungkook."  Everytime he says his name, Jungkook feels like a rush of heat hit him like a truck in full speed.

His mind went blank when Taehyung take a certain amount of flesh into his mouth, sucking it roughly, tongue swirling around it making Jungkook skip his heart beats.

It was another kind of satisfaction which Taehyung has never felt before. Even not when he brutally torture his victims. He never had any issues with himself to control him from doing anything. He was always a person who controls himself from doing reckless thing. He was always cool headed.

But this time was totally different from any moment, he was having a very hard time to control himself. He was dying to wreck this boy squirming under him, being utterly submissive, weak, defenseless. It should be a pathetic scenerio for him but instead of it, it was something which was turning him on even more.