14

"Huh, that shorty dared to call me dumb

"Huh, that shorty dared to call me dumb. Now just watch me, I'm going to figure out everything by my own." The boy kept blabbering while his doe eyes were roaming around, trying their best to spot a familiar figure.

Isn't it so funny? He was literally running away from him a moment ago and now he was searching for the same person. You really never know when what is going to happen.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled up in no time when he spotted a tall figure by the end of the corridor but there was someone else with him. Who is it? Thinking the question Jungkook's eyebrows knot together.

As the boy stepped forward the person revealed their identity, it was the doctor of their college. But the question is what is she doing here with Taehyung, and alone?

Jungkook is not a nosy person but this time the situation was making him a bit nosy. But soon he realizes why he was here, why he was searching for that tall man. The boy fastened his pace letting the both elder person know his presence.

Jungkook's breath hitched the moment Taehyung's dark sharpened eyes moved their gaze at him, he still can't understand how can a gaze make him feel all frightened.

Cheering him up internally the boy paused on his track when he was right infront of the man who had his eyebrow raised, but the woman beside him wasn't only confused but also irritated by his presence. As if Jungkook had interrupted them in the very wrong time.

And Jungkook wasn't that dumb to not get that. But for now he decided to totally ignoring her and do what he planned.

"Do you need anything, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks with his deep husky voice and Jungkook swear to god everytime this man says his name he feel so strange, a chills rush through his spine in a speed of light.

Jungkook didn't say a word in reply but just stared at the man without doing anything. The woman in her last twenty got even irritated as she opens her mouth to speak.

"Mr. Kim is asking you something." Just like her existence Jungkook also ignored her words. The doctor was about to say something but before even she could have done that her jaw dropped at the view in front of her as she started panicking.

Jungkook takes a step closer to reduce a bit of distance between him and the tall man in front of him who was still looking at him raising an eyebrow, not being able to understand why this boy was here.

Taehyung pupils grow wide a bit when the boy in front of him closes his eyes and loses his balance which causes him to fall on him fully and Taehyung was fast enough to hold him to prevent himself from falling on the ground.

"Oh my god!! What happened to him!??" The doctor says in her high pitched voice irritating the hell out of Taehyung. He looks at the boy who was seeming to be unconscious but he was fine just a few seconds ago also he was looking totally fine.

"You dumb bitch! I fainted! That's what happened!! Now take me to infirmary." Jungkook shouts internally, he can't believe she's being this dumb when she's a doctor.