chapter 9

*opens the door*

"hello doll you wanna join the league.....of.....villains?" The male looks back and forth to see nothing but an empty room " doll? " *WHOOSH* Big winds come through the opened window he looks at the window and back at the room trying to connect to dots ".....well damn and I was really having fun" he sighs in frustration

Dabi sauntered out of the room in search for Shigaraki to give him the news he gonna me pissed

(Later)   

"Hey crusty" "what?" Dabi walks up to him and sets down " you know that chick y/n? " Shigaraki looked up from his drink " yeah why did she finally agree? " Kerogiri give Dabi a drink of water " well not really" the male says as he's taking a sip and thanking kerogiri "skip to the chase what happened?" His eyes were full of curiosity and anger " she got away" it takes a second to process what he just said " SHE GOT AWAY". " That's not what I just said?"

" HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN" the more he shouted the more Dabi got a brilliant idea " oh my gosh" he sighs " what!?" Shigaraki looks at him and hums "I just got a great idea....." " So you gonna tell me" shiggy asked "okay so the test we ran on her saying that she's not quirkless that she's just a late bloomer right?" He explains. " Right but what does that have to do with-"

" just think about it The heroes are going to find out and where they do they're going to start training her for self-defense right? So she has more confidence and they leave her alone to fight villains that's when we strike... Make her forget all of what they have taught her" he hums with a devilish smirk. " Your right"

My bad for not posting I just didn't want to because I had a MAJOR writers block and I still do that why this is so short but imma do a second story so what should the next ship be?