Toys

●An pov●

"Why do you have so many shoes?!"

Jin complained while going through Namjoon's closet, while Namjoon who was sitting on the bed on his phone, chuckled. Jin was constantly complaining because, Namjoon never wears so many things, but keeps on buying.

Namjoon could see Jin. Jin was directly in front of him because the closet was right in front of the bed. But, Namjoon wasn't paying much attention to what Jin was saying. He was mesmerized by the boy's ass. When he bent and his ass perked up in the air.

Namjoon shook his head and tried to control himself but failed miserably. He looked here and there trying to divert his thoughts and eyes. And atlast he decided tk go and help Jin clean the closet.

"Why are you here?"

Jin asked once he saw Namjoon coming inside.

"I thought just to help you"

Namjoon gave him a warm smile as Jin returned it back. Namjoon clamored through his belongings until he found a box. Which was labelled as 'toys'. And Namjoon remembered Jimin gave it to him.

'To add some spice in your love life'

Namjoon still remembers how much he cringed at it. But right now, he couldn't help but to smirk. He took the box to the bedroom and kept it on the bedside table and he called to Jin.

"What is it Namjoon?"

"Come here"

"No, I'm cleaning, you know"

"Please"

"Namjoon-"

"Pretty please"

Jin sighed leaving all behind and walking into the bedroom.

"What is it?"

"Lay down on the bed and close your eyes"

"You have to make it fast, whatever it is"

"Sure"

Namjoon smirked as Jin layed down and closed his eyes. Namjoon took out the blindfold and first blindfolded Jin.

"What are you doing"

Jin asked but got nothing in reply. Namjoon took out the handcuffs and cuffed his wrists to the headboard. Jin tried to move his hands as the handcuffs jiggled.

"Uhm.. Namjoon?"

"You trust me right?"

"I do"

"So, be calm and relax"

Jin followed namjoon's demonstrations. And soon Jin's pants along with his boxers were pulled down. Jin didn't panicked because he knows, he is safe with Namjoon.

And soon, a lubed vibrator was stucked up Jin's hole. Jin screamed because it was so sudden. At first, he couldn't understand what it was, but by and by, he understood.

Namjoon started thrusting the vibrator in and out of Jin's hole. Jin hissed, groaned and moaned. And soon Namjoon pushed the vibrator all the way in Jin's hole and let him be.

Jin's legs were squeezed as he bit his lip trying to control his moans. The hevenly scene in front of Namjoon was enough to make him hard as he stipped down from all his clothes.

And soon, Jin came. Jin panted and he yelped when his knees were gripped and spread harshly. Namjoon pulled out the vibrator and aligned himself in front of Jin's hole.

Namjoon held his waist to keep him in place as he slid all the way in. Jin hissed because the vibrator was nothing compared to Namjoon's size. He tried to get his hands out but couldn't.

Namjoon didn't let him adjust as he started thrusting mercilessly making the boy under him see stars. Namjoon abused Jin's prostrate a lot times and soon Jin was leaking with pre cum.

Jin hissed at the over-simulation but couldn't complaint anyways. Namjoon's own orgasm was hitting him like a truck so both of them came together. Namjoon got on Jin's side as he opened his hand cuffs and un-blindfolded him.

I don't know if something like un-blindfolded exists, but I know you got the meaning ;)

"I'm sorry baby"

Namjoon apologized as he saw Jin's hands got red marks from the cuffs. Jin smiled warmly and snuggled close to him.

"It's okay"

Namjoon smiled as he wrapped his one hand around Jin's waist.

"But, we still have to clean your closet"

Namjoon groaned

"Jinnnnnnnnnnnn. You ruined the whole mood"

Jin giggled mischievously

______

Namjin oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara