Flirting

●A/n pov●

My cutie baby

Jin said as he sees the light blush adored on the others cheeks and giggles. But soon he was blushing as Namjoon from the other window yelled saying

My worldwide handsome

Jin laughed quitely and closed the window as Namjoon did the same. Namjoon and Jin are being neighbours for 5 months and they shamlessly flirt with each other.

That day at night~

Jin was at the doorstep and bid goodbye to his friend Hoseok who came to spend some time with him. Not even 5 minutes after Hoseok left there was a knock on Jin's door.

Jin opened the door and was shocked to see Namjoon at his doorstep.

"Namjoon what are- why did you close the door?"

Jin asked when he noticed Namjoon closing the door.

"Who was the guy?"

"Which guy?"

"The one who left just 5 minutes ago!"

Namjoon answered a bit annoyed

"He was my friend, Hoseok, why?"

"I don't see a scene to lie, I thought he was your boyfriend"

Jin laughed a little

"First of all he is not, second of all, why do you think so and what is your comcern here?"

"Well, I'm glad he is not, my inner instincts said that it had a chance to be and about your last question after all these 5 months I would like to confess that I want you to be mine and no one else's"

Jin's heart fluterred at the sudden confession but soon he found the younger's lips on his. He was shocked at first but gave in wrapping his hands around Namjoon's neck.

Namjoom bit and sucked Jin's lower lip as Jin hummed against the kiss. Soon, Namjoon was taking Jin to his room while continuously chanting

"Fuck, fuck, fuck"

Whereas Jin was loving how the situation was turning. Namjoon entered Jin's room and layed him down on his bed softly peppering kisses all over the boy's neck.

Jin hummed in satisfaction again as he tugged at Namjoon's locks. Namjoon unbuttoned Jin's shirt and continued peppering kisses to his chest. Soon Jin's shirt was on the floor along with Namjoon's.

Suddenly Jin got a bit insecure as he used his hands to cover himself. Namjoon understood the situation well and grabbed Jin's hands removing them.

"You are beautiful hyung, don't worry"

Jin relaxed a bit at Namjoon's soothing words as he let his hands rest at the side of his waist. Namjoon smiled as he pulled off Jin's pants and boxers in one go.

Jin blushed a bit but still opened his desk drawer and threw a bottle of lube towards Namjoon. Namjoon catched it and smirked making Jin smirk back.

He lubed up his fingers and carefully slipped one finger inside Jin who hissed at the pain. Namjoon moved his fingers slowly and then added one finger and then another. Jin was sent to pure bliss.

After sometime of ramming his 3 fingers inside Jin, namjoon pulled down his pants and boxers, and then lubed up his whole length.

"I'm entering, okay?"

Namjoon warned as Jin nodded slowly and soon was groaning because of Namjoon's huge length. Namjoon entered whole and waited for sometime as he saw tears in Jin's eyes.

After sometime of waiting when Jin nodded indicating him to move, first slowly and then pacing up. And soon he was thrusting in an animalistic speed.

"Arghhh~~~ Namjoon~"

Jin moaned in pleasure as Namjoon directly hit his prostrate. Namjoon smirked understanding where he hit and continued hitting in the same spot.

"Y-yes~~ right there~~"

Jin moaned and Namjoon knew he will be cumming soon. And as predicted Jin came soon but Namjoon continued thrusting chasing his own orgasm.

"N-no~ s-stop hurts"

"Just a little more"

Namjoon said as his own orgasm was hitting him like a truck. And as Namjoon took a last glance as Jin's face which was covered with sweat, his bangs sticking onto his forehead, eyes half closed and drool running through his mouth, Namjoon came hard.

He layed on top of Jin. Panting sounds filled the whole room. And after 1 minute Namjoon pulled out and looked up at Jin.

"I know it must not be the best time to ask, but will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin giggled pulling Namjoon for a kiss.

"Of course!"

_____

I worked hard😎