Vanaheim

Inuwa packs up his gear, making sure to have a larger stock of flasks than the day before

Inuwa packs up his gear, making sure to have a larger stock of flasks than the day before. That Lycan had caused a significant amount of trouble for him and it was best that he be prepared for more danger from now on. His father was still asleep in his quarters. Inuwa wished him well before climbing out of the hatch into the alleyway. Scared though he might be, he intended to see Solas once more and properly apologize to him. Inuwa steps out of the alley but quickly retreats back into hiding after catching a glimps of a rather important figure in his peripheral.

He peeks back out onto the street and sure enough, there was the Lord Chaplain Bondrewd Grigorian, strolling down the street with the Knight Commander Finn and Head Huntsman Ronan in tow

He peeks back out onto the street and sure enough, there was the Lord Chaplain Bondrewd Grigorian, strolling down the street with the Knight Commander Finn and Head Huntsman Ronan in tow. Inuwa tries his best to remain unnoticed. The wise would do well to stay out of the Lord Chaplain's path after all. He was a zealous and unforgiving man, contrary to his title. According to Inuwa's father, it was he who defeated Fairy King Oberon all those years ago.

As they approached, Inuwa caught wind of part of their conversation.

"With respect, sir...the war ended only sixteen years ago and Madoc has yet to fully recover from the loss of Queen Mab. Rekindling the war may not be the best of choices at this moment." The Knight Commander advises.

"Then what would you have the Kingdom do? Fall into poverty completely? Besides, the order came from Primarch Ithavol himself so it must be ordained by God." Grigorian responds. He turns to Ronan. "I want deeper excursions into Guillon forest effective tomorrow. If those heretical fae interfere in our holy mission, so be it."

"Yes, Lord Chaplain." Ronan says. Before starting off on his own path.

Grigorian looks to the Knight Commander with condescending eyes. "As the Knight Commander, it is the duty of you and your men to lay down your lives to protect this kingdom. Not to question his holiness's authority. Do I make myself clear?"

"But-" Knight Commander Finn tries to speak.

"Do I make myself clear!!!" The Lord Chaplain shouts.

Finn avoids the man's angry gaze. The lord Chaplain was a rather large and intimidating man. It wouldn't do any good to contest whatever he'd set his mind to doing. He simply sighs before standing at attention.