9. Back to Udaipur

Recap: Kunal and Maya's scam came to light. Maya gets thrown out of competition and Kunal gets jailed. Akshara faints under stress and panic. After hospitalizing her, Abhimanyu learns that she was not in good health. While Akshara is still unconscious, Parth involves the Birla which leads to the senior Birlas coming to Jaipur. Abhimanyu tell them what he knows. As Akshara wasn't awake to tell the story herself, Birlas were going by the assumption that Akshara did not know about Kairav and her disappearance was actually unrelated to that of her brothers.

Arohi informs Mahima that Kairav has returned home. Mahima also finds the proof and hides it. She leaves for Udaipur with Parth and calls the police on the way. Others, except Abhira also have left for Udaipur.

.............

Kairav Goenka was shivering and talking to his family but he wasn't in very good state to say everything. He was also worried about Akshara. He wanted to see her come home safe before saying anything. He was sitting with Suhasini when they heard loud noises. Their house's front door which was shut was broken open by police. Kairav gasped and hid behind Manish.

Manish: Ghar ke saare darwaze to band they, inhe kaise pata chala!?

He tried to talk to them but media came running inside and clicking pictures. Kairav was called names and asked questions. All this while, he was begging people to stop. The police dragged him away and then arrested Manish as well for helping a criminal hide. Arohi was shocked by this. She did not think Mahima would do this and also drag Manish into this. She called Mahima but the later was standing in front of their house and her own phone was the last thing on her mind.

Mahima: Finally!!!! Welcome back Kairav Goenka. Get ready to pay for your crimes.

Kairav: Maine kuch nahi kiya, I am innocent! Maine kuch nahi kiya....

Nobody heard the cries of the person who was the actual victim, caught between a girl's lies and her mother's ego. Manish looked around at the cameras flashing in his face and his head hung low. He could feel the shame and this stain on his reputation was very painful to him.

Manjiri, Anand, Harshvardhan and Shefali parked their car when they spotted all this. There were heading home and Goenka house was on their route. They stopped when they spotted Mahima.

Anand: Mahima?

Mahima: We did it Anand! We did it! finally humari beti ko insaaf milega...

She said with a broad smile while Harshvardhan and Manjiri exchanged looks. The strings between the families kept getting more and more tangled.

............

While the storm named Mahima wrecked havoc in Udaipur, Abhira were away and unaware in Jaipur. Abhimanyu helped Akshara into the car. She had woken up a while ago. Her reports were okay, just recommendation of a lot of rest and better diet. Abhimanyu sat with her and they took off for Udaipur.

They both were very quiet. A lot had happened in the past 24 hours. They had met after months and Abhimanyu had discovered about Kheras and realized that his wife was tortured while he was blaming her. Akshara had hoped for this day but now that it had arrived, she was speechless. She wanted to pour out her heart to him. He knew what happened but she wanted to walk over the details with him and at the same did not. She wanted to rant about the world to him and also hide quietly in his arms at the same time.

Akshara: Abhi

Abhimanyu: Akshu

They said at the same time and paused. Their eyes met and spoke volumes! Abhimanyu put his hand over hers. The small gesture meaning the world to her.