fifteen

liked by @parishadid and 1,000,00 others @camillesantos- in my wag era

@camillesantos- in my wag era

↳ comments

judebellingham- 🫶🏼🫶🏼
↳ 💋

parishadid- CAMILLE SANTOS. EXCUSE YOU SINCE WHEN.
viviennemessi- and to say we're her bestfriends :/

dominicfike- can't lie this wouldn't have happened without me🤷
↳ ty dom 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🥰🥰🥰

masonmount- HAHAHAHAHA
jude is the little spoon ://
↳ STOP😭 don't be mean mase!

jobebellingham- new lockscreen🥰
↳ JOBE??????

bukayosaka- my jamille heart 🥹
↳ wow never thought i'd live to see the day bukayo uses the emoji "🥹"

trentalexanderarnold- 😥😨😦😲
↳ same

user50- been here from the start🥹
↳ loyal ass mf

user272788- ew wtf Jude deserves better
liked by lilyhenderson

lilyhenderson- cute.
↳ can't say the same about you x

ᰔᩚ

REAL LIFE

Jude and Camille sat laughing at the instagram comments both of them with different thoughts in their head. Camille couldn't stop thinking about what her and Jude were, was this all just some fun for him until she left England or did he actually like her.

"Jude what are we." Camille blurted our immediately regretting her words as Jude's face dropped.

"what do you mean?"

"you know what i mean Jude, what are we? Dating, talking? Or am i just something to use when your bored?"

"No! Cam, i can't believe you'd actually think that. I'd never do that to you, i swear!" The boy rushed out.

Camille just sat staring at the boy, not knowing what to do or say. Clearly Jude felt the same way as he just stared back at her. That was until he started to move closer to her, and she felt his lips on hers. Her heartbeat quickend at the action and she kissed him back. His lips were soft, and it had felt like the both of them had been waiting for so long to do that. Finally he pulled away. His head rested on hers as he grabbed both of her hands.

"Camille, can i be your boyfriend?"

"Only if i can be your girlfriend." The girl said as she felt him kiss her again.