Part 1🥁💛

It was a sunny day when all the members were deep asleep peacefully but not until something decided to ruin that peace.

"OH MY GOD WHO IS THIS NOW" screamed Jay followed by Jake " HEESEUNG HYUNG TURN YOUR DAMN ALARM OFF". Yes heeseung's alarm decided to ruin the morning and heeseung was still in his dreams.

Jungwon decided to go up to him and turned his alarm off. "Everyone wake up now our manager is on his way we need to leave, remember?" said jungwon trying to get his sleepy members out of their beds. Jay got up followed by the others. Now that everyone was ready there was still someone who was still in the bathroom and the manager had been waiting for a couple of minutes. "I'll give you guys 5 more minutes to get ready then we'll be leaving so hurry up" told their manager. "Heeseung hyung hurry up you wouldn't want to get left behind would you?" said Sunoo. "You guys have no patience jeez here I am" heeseung was ready infront of them acting all sassy like he hadn't made everyone else wait for him. Sunghoon chuckled at his behaviour finding Heeseung cute. They got into their Van and left. Sunghoon got in after everyone else and couldn't find a place to sit that's when he heard someone say "sunghoon, here sit beside me" he followed the voice and went to heeseung who was smiling sweetly towards him to sit beside him. 'That pretty smile will be the death of me' thought sunghoon to himself.

The past few months had been pretty confusing for him. He had noticed that there was a sudden change of feelings towards heeseung from his side. Whenever the older was near him his heart would start beating faster. He couldn't help but smile at his adorable giggles. He found himself adoring the older in many situations and he figured out that he had fallen in love with the Heeseung. But telling the older about it would be the last thing he would want. He had spent many nights getting dazed in these thoughts that 'maybe I should confess to him'  but the other possibilities wouldn't let him do that. He thought that there was a possibility that his feelings wouldn't be returned 'what if heeseung doesn't like guys' and he didn't  want to ruin the years of friendship that they had. Also, in his point of view, it may affect the group. Thoughts like 'what if our fans get to know this? Would they support us? Our group won't get the same love would it?' kept bugging him. So for the sake of his group, Sunghoon decided to love heeseung silently.

"Sunghoon-ah, can you hear me?"
Sunghoon was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise that someone was calling him. "Y-Yeah what happened hyung?" he questioned to which the black-haired replied "we have reached the company I called your name so many times but you had zoned out". He looked around and the others had already gotten off the Van. "I'm sorry I was so lost in my thoughts" said sunghoon. "It's alright let's get off others must be waiting" replied heeseung. They both went inside with the other members. Some members went to take their vocal lessons and some went for their dance lessons.

SUNGHOON'S POV:

The year end performances are near and between our world tour we have been so busy that we barely got some time off so here we are in the practice room practicing for the award shows. We're currently taking a break as all of us really tired. "Can someone pass me a bottle of water?" I said as I had no strength to get up and bring it myself. "Here you go hoon-ah" I looked up and saw Heeseung hyung infront of me holding out a bottle of water. He called me 'hoon-ah'. So this is what butterflies in the stomach feel like. "Thank you hyung". Heeseung hyung sat beside me and the sweat from all the practice was dripping from his head and Oh he looked so hot I couldn't stop staring at him. At this point the other members are gonna notice I need to pull myself together. "Come on guys the break is over let's continue " I heard our choreographer say so I got up even though I was about to faint due to tiredness and we started practicing again.

_________________________________________

Hi y'all <3
So I basically have no idea what I just wrote and I'm probably gonna finish this soon once get any ideas and I'm sorry for this not so good story.

🎁❤️