Part 2🥁💛

The members were back from practice now and sunghoon was so tired that he just went straight to his bed. It had been a while since sunghoon had fallen asleep. Heeseung and Jake were watching a movie while eating snacks. Due to their loud noises sunghoon was forced to wake up.

Sunghoon's POV:

"HEY JAKE YOU MADE A MESS HERE" I can hear heeseung yelling. "CALM DOWN HYUNG I'M CLEANING IT UP". Ah that was a nice sleep but I still have to change and wash up ugh I need to wake up. I went to take a quick shower and then I went to the kitchen to eat something. From here heeseung hyung and Jake are visible enough that I can see heeseung hyung leaning onto Jake giggling. That should be me in Jake's place. Not that I have a problem with hyung interacting with Jake but that makes me kinda jealous because hyung and Jake spend the most time together besides, my growing feelings for heeseung hyung make it more difficult to not be jealous. I had been staring at them for quite a while. I was drinking my hot chocolate and Jake entered the kitchen. Unconsciously my gaze had been following Jake since he has entered. "Yo bro why do you look like you're about to air fry me" I guess I should stop staring with those eyes "what are you talking about Jake plus I prefer microwaving over air frying you know" I left the kitchen and went to my bed to sleep. I think that I should confess to heeseung hyung because the later it gets the lower the chances would be for me. But what if he rejects me? I'm scared that he'll judge me for my sexuality. But it's worth a try right? If it doesn't go as planned then I can tell him that I was pranking him it won't be that bad right. RIGHT??!

A/N's POV:

Just like every weekday the members are again in their practice room practicing together. But two other members had something else to do as well. "Heeseung and Sunghoon it's time for you guys to go live please come to the other room" their staff called them. Today after a long time heeseung and Sunghoon were going to do a live together. The last time they did a live together was during drunk-dazed era. It was so long ago that Sunghoon didn't even remember the last time they had done the live together. If you ask sunghoon he was pretty happy about it that he could have some time alone with the older but it also made him feel butterflies inside his stomach because he was scared about doing something on the live that he shouldn't. He was afraid that he won't be able to control his feelings towards the older and say something during the live.The live went smoothly for 30 minutes. They mostly talked about the FIFA World Cup and the year end awards. After the live ended they had to film their practice video for MMA. Other members were done with their styling while the two of them were doing their live so now it was just them alone.

Sunghoon's POV:

I am right now alone with hyung and I feel like this is the best chance to confess. If he doesn't like me back then I can get away with the situation easily because we have to go for practice so I should do it right now. It's either now or never. "Heeseung hyung" I called out to him and he replied with a "hmm?". "I have something to tell you" I took a few deep breaths. "Why are you breathing so loudly calm down sunghoonie". I gathered all of my courage and closed my eyes shut then uttered the following words to him "hyung I love you. I love you not as a friend hyung I have feelings for you". I opened my eyes slowly and I can see how shocked he is. He definitely didn't see it coming. It's making me more nervous why won't he say anything!

Heeseung's POV:

"Hyung I love you". Sunghoon had closed his eyes shut and what he said made me question my sanity. I was about to say that I love him too as I supposed he meant it as a friend but then he made it clear when he said "I love you not as a friend hyung I have feelings for you". His sudden confession took me off-guard I couldn't even form a sentence to reply to him. He slowly opened his eyes and he was getting discouraged by my silence. "Sunghoon I lo-"
"Sunghoon and heeseung please come fast we have to start shooting" the staff cut me off and before I could say anything else sunghoon said "Yes we're coming" and he was no more in the room. I followed him and we did the shoot.

We are going back to the dorm and I can't stop thinking about what sunghoon said. Isn't it ironic? I mean I thought there's no way that the person I love would like me back. I wonder since when he has had feelings for me cause either he was too good to hide them or I was too dumb to notice. Finally we're at the dorm and I am thinking of talking to sunghoon after dinner. For now I'll help Jay in cooking because I don't want an angry bird yelling at me.

Sunghoon is scrolling his phone on the couch. How do I get him to follow me to my room? Other members are there as well now what am I supposed to say? "Ahem" I cleared my throat to get his attention but everybody looked at me except him. Wow he's ignoring me now, I see where this is going. "Sunghoon-ah can you come with me? I need help with something" I said to him "Can anyone else not help you with that? I need to water my plants". Plants? As far as I remember he has no plants. "Sunghoon I think you have forgotten that you don't have any plants now come on let's goo" I didn't have any option but to pull him with me. I closed the door of my room and we both sat on the bed.

"So about what you said earlier, do you really like me?" I decided to start the conversation. "Umm Yeah I guess so as I already said it earlier but you never told me about how you feel though". I feel so sorry for not saying anything he probably thought that I don't like him. "I was taken aback by your sudden confession and when I tried to say something we had to go for the shoot" I explained to him. "Oh I see" he replied shortly. "I love you too hoon-ah ever since we debuted together I was really overjoyed to have you in the same team and I have always loved you. I never thought that you'd return my feelings but I'm glad that this love isn't one sided".

A/N's POV:

Heeseung was smiling like a fool while talking to the younger. He was really contented by the idea of the younger feeling the same for him. Sunghoon's cheeks flashed pinkish-red which was noticeable enough for the older to tease him. "Since when have you had feelings for me baby?". At the sweet nickname sunghoon couldn't hold back his giggles. "Well, probably since I-land? But I always ignored them and in the past few months the feelings just kept getting stronger so I couldn't keep it in anymore". 'Wow I guess he is too good to hide that he himself couldn't figure out' Heeseung thought to himself. They were sweetly laughing and chuckling when suddenly Heeseung decided to make a move. He softly cupped the younger's fragile cheeks and moved forward slowly closing the space between them. He kissed the younger's plump and moist lips. He could sense that Sunghoon was a bit shocked but he kissed him back. The kiss was full of love and passion. It felt like the world around them had stopped and it was just the two of them. Heeseung couldn't define how happy he was and Sunghoon was so proud to make the decision of confessing. Nothing could compare to the joy the both of them were feeling right now.

"I love you so much hyung" "I love you more hoon-ah" they said between their kiss and continued to cuddle till they fell asleep in each other's arms.

That's where this case [CASE 143] closes, starting a new chapter for the lovely couple.

_______________________________________

And it's done!!!! It turned out longer than expected and I hope you enjoyed it please leave a vote after reading🥲💚
Bye!!

🎁❤️