pov

Parth pov.

I look at the direction where all the guest are looking... I saw......my sisters.....who's looking so beautiful
But......my........ smile formed on lips...when... I saw....yn..... who's looking super cute......then I saw prem Bhai looking mad... he's looking yn with anger...maybe because yn's dress little revelling .....he went towards her
...and yuvraj too.......then I also....... started walking towards yn....

Prem pov

As I saw....all men's in the party.... checking my sister specially yn.....so went towards her and said...

Prem-yn again you wear this---- ( cut by Shalini)

Shalini - prem...... shraya brought this dress for...her.... don't say..... anything to her

Parth - ok then...i will talk to...shraya

Yn- no Bhaiya don't say to her( low voice)

Prem- why......you want  to wear these type of dress???(rude voice )

Author pov

As he said... yn's eye's started filling in her eyes ....even sonam also started crying silently....then shraya come near to them and parth said...

Shraya - what happened guys....why your standing here.....look everyone looking at you guy's.....

Parth-shut the fuck up....and tell me why  you lie to us???( Angery voice)

Shraya - what???

Prem - yes....shraya.... didn't I told you that..... don't brought any revelling dress for....yn????( Rude yet Calm
voice)

Shraya - yeh......but it's not that revelling.....bhaiya...( Little scared)

Yuvraj - it is for us.....shraya...di

Author pov

Shraya started fake cry....and yeh she intentionally brought that... revelling dress for .....yn because she...hate her.......as....we know that..yn only one...sis....of 2 brothers yuvraj and parth..........so she gate when.....parth.... protect yn..........so that's why.......... Shalini said...

Shalini - shraya don't cry please

Parth-listen shraya it's last time I'm telling you.......... don't even dare to make....my sisters.... model........ understood ( rude voice)

Shraya nod.....and run from there...then Shalini said...

Shalini - don't talk with her like this
.. Buddy afterall she's you....girl...

Then Shalini run to shraya...and Prem out Hand on parth's shoulder while saying....

Prem- now...move you three (saying to yn,Ruchi,sonam) this shit..... happened because of you....three...now go.....and treat guset

Ruchi pov

As prem bhaiya said.... I started boiling in anger.... because it's all happened because him......he invited us in this fucking party......and he's the one.... don't want to see us in. This....dress.....we just nod and left our 3 brothers Alone......

Yuvraj pov

As they left prem bhai said...

Prem - parth go....and spend time with Shraya

Parth- Bhai...i  shout at her....i just insulted her...... infront everyone........
She just come in India for me after 1 year and i just fucked up( sad....)

Yuvraj- bhai.... don't be upset.... Shraya....di ...will understand just go....and say sorry....( huge parth Bhai)

prem- yeh come with me..my girl...is with your girl...( Smirk)