morning

Yn pov

I wake up and feel heavy pain......soon I saw him coming out from bathroom...... he's dressed up .....

I look aside as our eyes met

I look aside as our eyes met ..........he said

Tae- take shower (deep voice)

I nod

Tae- word

Yn- ok ok

He went towards mirror area...........I sit on bed but soon tears started coming in my eyes my body painting a lot ....but I manege to sit .....I cover my self with blacket maybe he noticed me he  throw comb which was in his hand in anger  and come towards me......I just wipe my tears...as fear took all over my body........
.......he sit beside me and said.....

Tae- wanna take rest(deep voice)

Yn- nono-no(looking down while grabbing bedsheet tingly)

Tae- ok......go take a bath (deep voice)

Yn- okh...

Author pov

He's  looking at her without blinking ....which make yn uncomfortable but she can't help she try to sand .....as she put her right feet on floor.....her leg started shaking which making her cry and paining a lot.......taehyung just smirked as he noticed her condition.....she look at him and feel so bad ....how can he just look at me like this after forcing her......she try to put left leg on floor but she fall on ground..

Yn- ahh(screem in pain)

Taehyung look at her and said...

Tae- you can cry and hurting your self but can't ask for help (bent down to her level )

Yn just look down he carry her in bridal style and started walking....

Tae- well you have to handle this pain every single night (smirk towards her)

Yn just look aside .......as she's so much hurt....... . He take her inside bathroom and place her near bathtub........she grubbing bedsheet tightly he noticed and said

Tae- if I want then I will rip this blanket from your body within sec........so it's useless .....to grubbing it tightly (deep voice)

Yn- sorry...(look down)

Tae- look at me (looking at her)

Yn slowly look up .......he saw tears in her eyes......he wipe her tears and said

Tae- save this tears for night honey(kiss her forehead)...

Yn still looking in his eyes......he just smirk .....he trun and started walking but she said...

Yn- it's not right (low voice)

Tae trun towards her and said

Tae- that's why I'm doing it (left )