ten

WHEN HYEJIN WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY, all she wanted to do was finish the whole basic training thing and go to the pub with Dang-gu, and Yul. She was aching to take a walk at the town once again, even though she had only been stuck inside the training center for a day.

And it also doesn't help the fact that Sang Ho was there. His words still haven't left her mind, it was just a simple sentence yet it made a huge impact on her. Maybe because she knows that Sang Ho wasn't the kind of person who says that to anyone.

And it made her think if she was the only one feeling that way, or if she was the only one that is making a big thing out of it. What if Sang Ho was like that to everyone. I mean, he's a great mage, and a good man. It won't be a surprise if he treats everyone like that. Those were the words that she kept on telling herself since last night.

She sighed before deciding to just let it go, she entered the classroom and smiled once she saw that no one was inside. She walked straight to her table before she sat on the chair. She gathered the ink, and brush she will use before grabbing a piece of paper on the side.

"Okay.. Let's finish this." She muttered before dipping the brush on the ink.

Jang Hyejin spent a total of two hours and a half, writing the rules, and regulations that she read yesterday. A smirk curved on the corner of her lips as she made her way towards the library where she was guessing Sang Ho was.

And she was right, she saw him sitting across the table while reading a few papers. She takes a deep breath before moving forward. Once she was in front of him, she cleared her throat in order to earn his attention.

Sang Ho looks up and raised his brow once his eyes landed on her, "Hyejin." She called before tilting his head in confusion, "Do you need anything?"

The girl smiled before shaking her head, "Then why are you here?" He questioned.

Hyejin grinned before placing the papers and books im front of him, she took a step back and let him check it.

Sang Ho's face was filled with confusion as he scan the papers Hyejin gave him, he grimaced once he saw that every word that was written on it was exactly the same thing in the books. "You have already memorized and written all of this down?" He asked.

The girl nodded her head, "I did." She replied, "It was a piece of cake, seonsaengnim. I told you i could memorize it in day." She pouted, "You're free to check everything that is written in there if you have doubts that i made a few up, but i assure you, i did not."

Sang Ho furrowed his brows before flipping the pages, "How.. How did you memorize it down this fast? It should've atleast taken you a month." He said.

Hyejin shrugged, "Well aside from the fact that i have served atleast 12 masters and have read the same books 12 times.. When i was a kid, i also spent most of my time at the library and have come across these books a few times already." She explained, "So you could say all i did yesterday was reread the books."

Sang Ho's face twitch before glancing at the pages again, "Now that i already finished the basic training, im now free to do whatever i want. I should start calling you Sang Ho again, while you can keep on calling me by name or whatever." She grinned.

"Hyejin.."

The girl bowed her head, "I will take my leave now." She stated before turning towards the door, she was about to move when Park Jin appeared and walked inside. Behind him were Dang-gu, and Yul.

"Where do you think you're going, Hyejin?" Park Jin asked as he moved forward.

Hyejin glanced at Sang Ho before pointing a finger on the table, "I already memorized and written the rules just like you want me to." She replied before glancing at the boys behind him, "And now that i finished the basic education, i plan to spend time with them at the pub."