Chapter 3

We pulled up to christ the redeemer and stood in shock as we saw all the stairs we had to climb to actually get to the statue.

I took a deep breath. "Welp, here we go"

We all started to jog towards the stairs and started the ascent.

"Im not made for this" Neymar said taking deep breaths about halfway up the stairs.

"So you really are a princess" Thiago said. I looked over to him and started laughing which made it harder to continue.

I was in-front of both of them and reached the top before them. I hid my smile as i saw them practically crawling up the last steps.

As Thiago hunched over and rested his hands on his knees he pointed to a man standing a few feet away from us.

I recognized this man to be the loud coach from earlier.

Neymar walked over and we shortly followed. "Did we win?" He asked

"You sure did, Congratulations. You obviously have good teamwork skills." He said in a serious tone.

"Soo what do we win" Thiago asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Bragging rights" The coach smiled for what seemed like the first time. I laughed as the boys looked at him in disbelief.

We had to wait for the other teams to finish before we could leave so Thiago headed to the tourist shop to get some drinks. Me and Neymar sat on a nearby bench.

"This was fun" I said to him.

"Definitely" He smiled at me. "So where are you from?" He asked after a couple of seconds.

"Born and raised in Ipanema, you?" I stated

"I grew up in São Paulo but currently live in Barcelona" He said

"Cool" I said and we both went quiet.

"Do your family live in Barcelona or is it just you?" I questioned to start another conversation.

"Just me at the moment but my family visit a-lot especially my sister"

"Oh you have a sister?" I said surprised

"Yup, Rafaella" He replied. "Thats such a nice name" I said

He smiled and i turned towards the view of my brother coming towards us with drinks. I stood up and walked over to help.

He had a bottle of water and 3 diet cokes. I took a diet coke which was so cool in my hands. I headed back to the bench this time making room for my brother.

"Neymar, you want water or coke?" He said offering out both of them.

"I'll take water" He smiled.

Me and Thiago both had a strange obsession with diet coke. Half the time you wouldn't see either of us without one in our hands.

We saw 2 teams head up the stairs and their faces dropped as they saw us walk over.

"All of that to not win?!?!" Julio Cesar said while throwing his arms up in the air.

"I wouldn't be to bothered we won bragging rights"
Neymar said looking over to me. I slightly laughed.

"I would batter those bragging rights up" Bernard said as he emerged from the group of people.

The team soon all arrived and were talking to each other. The other girls were talking to their partners so i headed to a view point. It overlooked the whole of Rio and it was beautiful.

I pulled out my phone and took a couple photos of the view before continuing with my coke.

I nearly dropped it as a voice scared me from
behind. "It's beautiful isn't it" Neymar said.

"Yeah" I replied still taking it all in. Neymar pulled out his phone and i heard the click as he unlocked it.

He put it in-front of my face. It was a photo of me looking over the edge a couple of minutes ago.

"Thought you may want this" He said smiling.
"Wow thats really good!" I said slightly taking his phone to look at it.

"Can you send that to me? Here let me give you my number" I said and he handed over his phone.

"Cute excuse to give me your number" Neymar said watching me.

"Uh don't get your hopes up i just want the photo" I replied handing it back over so he could send me it.

He slowly nodded and my phone dinged a couple of seconds later. "Thanks" I smiled he smiled back.

luana.silva

liked by thiagosilva, neymarjr and 15,384 othersthe beauty of brasil 🇧🇷

the beauty of brasil 🇧🇷

gabisanch
miss you x

neymarjr
umm photo creds???
^
luana.silva
cry about it :)

~the girl from Ipanema~