Chapter 4

Everyone said their goodbyes and headed back home. Me and Thiago stayed silent on the way back while listening to music.

As he pulled up onto the gravel of my house i turned to him. "Thanks for the lift" I smiled

"No problem, did you have fun?" He questioned.

"Yup" I smiled, said goodbye and walked over to my front door. I entered and collapsed onto my couch scrolling through notifications on my phone.

There was one that stood out to me from Instagram.

neymarjr started following you

I was going to question how he found my account but its literally just my name. I clicked the follow back button and messaged my friend.

She came from Spain and was visiting for the world cup, she had asked me a few days earlier to show her around brazil. Obviously i'd take any chance to go on a tour of brazil so i agreed.

I just had been busy but i was finally free the next day so i opted to take her then.

amira 😉

hey you free tomorrow? i can finally show you around x

yay! yup im free i don't really have much to do haha, what time will i meet you? x

i'll come to your hotel at 9ish x

sounds good , see you then x

i had known Amira pretty much my whole life. When i was younger i lived with my grandmother in Spain for a couple of months which is when i met Amira.

We exchanged numbers and i've been visiting Spain on and off for years. This is her first time to brazil.

Luckily she wasn't actually alone here, her mums side of the family moved here a couple months ago. I did not want to be looking after her everyday for weeks.

I was super bored so i put on a movie, got myself some food and for the next 2 hours i stared at the tv.

It wasn't until the film ended that i noticed i had a message.

neymar

I had fun today :)

yeah, same :)

What are you doing rn?

sitting here talking to you duh

Fair enough. Do you want to hang out some time?

if you want, when?

Does tomorrow sound good?

ah im busy tomorrow sorry

Oh thats ok.

ive gotta go but ill talk to you soon :) byeeee

Bye :)

After shutting off my phone i headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I chucked on my PJ's and discarded my clothes on the floor whilst i headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth washed my face and went to my bed. My bed was so comfortable.

It was that sorta cold but not cold temperature and i went on my phone for a couple of minutes before falling asleep.

~the girl from Ipanema~

sorry for the short chapters :(