Ticci Toby x antisocial reader

(You are 7 years old)

Your: POV

I stare blankly at the guy in front of me I kind of feel bad for him how hard he is trying to make conversation with me. I don't think he understands I don't have any interest in him. Slowly standing from the small lunch table I'm sitting at I'm about to walk away but the guy that was originally talking decided I can't leave yet so he quickly grabs my wrist "w-wait before you leave I want to tell you something.." he says looking down at the ground.

"Ok..but please make this quick lunch is going to end soon." I say and turning my body towards him. "Can I be honest with you?.." he asks nervously nodding I start tapping my foot on the hard marble floor beneath me. "I know I've only known you for a couple months but I've realized I have romantic feelings for you what about you..?" He asks stepping closer to me. Stepping back I quietly sigh "I'm sorry I do not feel the same I'm sorry to say but I barely even talk to you your usually trying to force me into a conversation"

Yanking my hand from his hold I turn around and walk outside looking around I see kids running around and screaming. Slightly frowning at all the noise I start walking over to the huge tree I usually hang out in. Sitting down on the ground and leaning my back on to the tree bark. I loudly sigh thinking about earlier days events. 'God I hate Miss. Sliver..why is she always targeting me? Is it because I'm more quiet than the others?' I think as I bring my knees to my chin

Glancing at the forest I see a small flash of brown fully looking over I stare for a few moments only to see nothing 'huh must of been a deer..'

RING! RING! RING!

'Lunch is already over?' I thought then sighed getting up I walk to the school doors.

              ~Time Skip End Of The Day~

I slightly skip as i walk home 'I don't think I really have anything to do at home what should I do?..' I think as I stop in front of my front door. Reaching for the door handle I'm about to open it but I start hearing yelling and glass shattering. 'Isn't it like 3:00 why is my Dad drinking at this time? Well I'm not going in there..' I think as I step away from the door.

Making my way to the backyard I pause for a moment to look at the forest. 'It wouldn't hurt to play a little..' walking into the forest I look around for a moment. Walking up to one of the trees I start climbing up then sit on one of the branches. 'I should probably not go to deep in the forest.' Leaning my head against the tree bark I sigh 'I've heard of many murders in this small town..and people going missing..some being found dead.but all of the murders are different like multiple people are doing it..'

Looking up at sky I notice the light slowly fading away. 'I should probably get going..' sighing I quickly climb out of the tree I was in. Bending down I grab my f/c backpack and put it over my shoulder. Looking around on last time I start to slightly jog back to my house. Getting into my house as quietly and as quickly I can I run into my room.

                        ~Time Skip A Year~

It's my birthday today! I'm really excited I'm not having a party but my mom said we are going to be having a girls night. I really hope this year is better than last year..a lot of people I knew went missing last year..even Miss. Sliver went missing I mean I never liked her but I didn't expect her to go missing I feel kind of bad. Looking out of my bedroom window I notice it's raining.

Looking back down at my phone thats been playing a YouTube video. I see my mother calling me answering it I bring it up to my ear. "Hello?" I say as I continue looking out of the window. "Hi Y/n I have some bad news I'm really sorry but I have to stay late to work tonight." She says i frown for a moment "Oh...ok but I thought we had plans-" I ask but get cut off "Sorry Y/n! I have to go bye!" She slightly yells hanging up on me.

Putting my phone down I quietly sigh 'canceling plans again huh' "tch.." Looking at my phone again I notice I have a massage from an unknown number.

                         [Unknown Sender]

Unknown: Alone again Y/n?

Pausing for a moment to think I start texting back.

Me: Are you a friend from school?

Unknown: No but I know you

Me: What?

Unknown: Come with me tonight with out a fuss and we won't have a problem(:

Quickly blocking the number I throw my phone on my bed 'it was probably just some dude from my school trying to freak me out..' "I should get ready for bed.."

                              ~Time Skip~

SHATTER!

Setting up slowly I look around 'I swear I heard a window breaking down stairs..' Getting out of bed I hear loud thumps coming from my parent's room. "No wait! Agh!?" I hear my mom scream then hear a large crash. Slightly jumping I run into my closet and hide. Flinching when hear my Dad's screaming I cover my mouth with my hand to quiet my breathing.

'What is happening? And why are they screaming' Hearing rushed footsteps approach my door I push myself deeper in my closet. Hearing my door open and the person walking inside I look though the small blinds of the closet I'm in. I see a man with dark brown hair he's wearing a yellow goggles and a black and white mouth guard. He looks around for a moment then approaches my bed and looks under it. 'Wait why does he have hatchets and why are they bloody?..' I think a little panicked.

"D-didn't I tell you to come with me with out any problems you w-wouldn't be s-so scared r-right now Y/n..now come out!" He says slightly twitching here and there. He starts opening the closet looking down at me he pauses "F-found you.." he says then grabs my wrist he roughly pulls me out. "Let me go!" I yell trying to get out of his hold. "Shut up kid.." he says as he throws me over his shoulder I start hitting his back with my fists.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" He says lightly  laughing and jumping out of the window landing he starts running deep into the forest.

                         ~Small Time Skip~

The man enters some kind cabin with me over his shoulder he walks up the stairs and in some kind of room. Setting me down I start looking around looking back up at the man in front of me I see him taking off his mask and goggles. Looking closer I notice he has beautiful hazel eyes.. looking around the room in confusion I frown looking back to the wooden floor."Where am i?.." I ask nervously not looking at him.

"Your n-new home.." he says putting his hatchets down on the counter near the bed.
"You don't have a-any parents anymore so I'll be taking c-care of you now." He says sitting besides me and running his hand through my hair. "What happened to my parents and whats your name?.." I ask slightly flinching when he touched me. "My name is T-Toby and your parents..left you. They told me they didn't want you anymore so I had to teach them a lesson." He says smiling down at me and slightly twitching.

"T-they don't want me?..b-but why?" I ask slightly sniffing trying not to cry. Toby pulls me into his lap cuddling into me "mh I don't k-know..but don't w-worry you have me now Y/n.." he says as he leans down and pulls a laptop out from the side of his bed. "How about I put some c-cartoons on..how d-does that sound?" He asks as he signs into the laptop I slowly nod shaking nervously.

"Do y-you like S-SpongeBob?" He asks as he searchs on YouTube. "Yes, I do.." I answer playing with his hair. 'It's so fluffy..' laying me down he lays down besides me. Putting the laptop in front of us he clicks on one of the videos. "I do t-too..get c-comfortable it's getting d-dark and I don't want you s-staying up to late." He says twitching slightly. "Ok Toby." I say cuddling into him.

'I don't know what happened to my parents  but I quite like Toby..besides he said they didn't want me anymore so its true...right?'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author: Hi I hoped you liked this oneshot I'm planning on doing Hoodie next bye bye! 👋