Ticci Toby x fem teen neglected reader

(I've had this scenario in my head for a few days anyways your 14(: )

Your: POV

Sighing I look up from my phone as I walk home from school. Looking up ahead I can slightly see a cars headlights through the thick mist. 'It's kind of hard to see..it would of been easier if Dad picked me up today..but noo he had had my step mom to take care of..' groaning in irritation I glance over at the forest 'I would hang out in there..but it's to wet today and I can hardly see' I think while pouting.

Getting to my front door I pause for a moment and look at the ground 'will my Dad ignore me again? I love him but he's getting on my nerves with his favoritism..' Finally opening the front door I look around and notice my Dad sitting in the living room on the couch. Slightly skipping to him I smile while getting in front of him. "Hey Dad can we watch that movie now..?" I ask slightly hesitating he glares at me then makes a motion of his hand telling me to move. I nod and do so "Mh..Sorry Y/n I have plans with you mother and..I'm busy right now so go off to your room." He says while pointing towards my room.

'Well..that fucking hurt. How many times has this happened..at least more than 10 times my patience is running thin.' Turning around I Sluggishly make my ways into my room and sit on my bed. Let me explain my situation ever since my mom left my Dad 2 years ago he's became like this..before my step mom showed up we both agreed that we will work this out..even if I wanted to go with my mom. Anyway a few months past after the divorce then my dad met someone I was really excited for him at first. But as you can see it..didn't exactly pan out as I expected.

I tried multiple times to show my dad how my step mom was a bitch but that only ended with me being ignored and her getting more attention. 'Wow choosing your girlfriend over your daughter..wonderful.' I think sarcastically feeling my eyes getting heavy I stand up and turn off my light and lay down on my bed. Closing my eyes I fall asleep almost right away.

~Four Hours Later~

I softly groan out as I feel a cold..glove caress my cheek. Still half asleep I turn away from the touch. Feeling fingers go through my hair I feel my body get heavier and my breathing even. 'That feels nice..'

~The Next Morning~

Hearing alarm going off I quickly slam it to stop the annoyingly loud sound. Sighing I sit up and softly scratch my head 'jeez my hairs weirdly neat today.' Getting up I Sluggishly walk into the nearby bathroom looking into the mirror I notice theres a swipe of red on my cheek. Softly swiping the red with my finger I study it. "I don't remember getting into anything red yesterday..Did i?" I question myself out loud  shrugging I quickly finish my business and get dressed.

Walking over to my desk I bend down and throw my backpack over my shoulder sighing I'm about to turn around and walk to school but stop when a little blue catches my attention. Looking over at the surface of the desk I see a dark lollipop neatly set over a yellow sticky note. Smiling I softly pick up both of the objects. 'This must be my dad saying sorry about-....nevermind.' Looking at the note I read over the shakey writen text.

'They don't deserve you Y/n

-Unknown ⦻'

Frowning I put the note down and pop the candy into my mouth 'I think it's my dad messing with me..Anyway I need to get to school before I'm late..'

~End Of School~

RING! RING! RING!

Sighing I quickly walking out of the building and make my way towards the forest. A few minutes of silence passes intill  I reach the forest smiling in relief I sit down at a neatly cut stump. "What to do..what to do-" I mumble to myself but get cut of by my phone going off. Picking it up I see I have a few messages from a unknown message.