DESPERATE

Hey guys💕
Thanks for your responses
So let's start 😊

______________________________________

When heart refuses to beat at normal pace, when red refuses to leave your features, then its time when you should know that there is something wrong. Riddhima was going through exactly something like this. Her heart was turning out as winner in the race with bullet train. Red reached at the peak on her features that Tomato hided his face due to shame. Her husband Vansh Raisinghania was smirking and winking at her occasionally to remind her the promise she made in the morning.

Her sister knew the reason behind her blush very well because she jad experienced this long ago just after her marriage. Well this happens often with her. She had teased Riddhima on it for 100th time since they returned from temple after pooja. In evening Raisinghania family gathered at dining table for tea and snacks. Vansh came there engrossed in his mobile but as soon as his eyes fell on Riddhima he forgot what he was doing. She looked up at him and he winked again showing his intentions clearly. She buried her eyes in to tea in front of her like she was researching on it. She stole a couple of glances at him and to her surprise he was looking and smirking at her everytime. That means he was constantly staring at her openly in front of their while family. 'Shameless, besharam,pervert' she thought and immediately a blush appeared on her cheeks. Suddenly she found difficult to breath. Her heart was practically hammering against her ribcage. She excused her self on pretense of bringing juice and went to kitchen to avoid his heated gaze. Little  did she knew by this she trapped herself more in his web. In no time Vansh was in kitchen stalking the door. As soon she saw him, jer heartbeats reached its peak. He took a step ahead. She took a step back. He inched closer to her. She inched away from him. Their forward backward came to an end when her back hitted the wall and she was caged by Vansh. She felt it difficult to meet his gaze so she turned her head sideways. He leaned over her ears and his hit breathe fanned her neck which caused tickling sensation and shiver ran down her spine. He whispered in his husky voice to provoke her.

"Affected? Tumse bhi intezar nhi hota na? Mujhe bhi intezar nhi horaha hai"

Her eyes snapped on this. How dare he? He have the audacity to say this  after everything he did in morning? Her mouth formed an a perfect O. This was his favourite part. She looks adorable with this expression. He suppressed the urge to claim her lips. He wanted to play along with some more time. He had all the time in world. Whole night was his (Agar miljaye toh Vansh will be the happiest person on the planet 😂😂😂). This wasn't the right time. Her angry voice brought him out of his 'building castle in air mode' .

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui? Aur mujhe koi farak nhi padhta, tumhe chahe jo karna hai karo" she raised her pretty little nose up in air. It amused him to no limit and a smirk appeared on his lips. She was stubborn, he knew it. Egoistic, just like him. 'Its gonna be fun' he thought. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Really? Tumhe koi farak nhi padhta?"

"Nahi. Not at all."

He came more close to her, more close that he could hear her heart beating frantically. He whispered again in his husky voice.

"Abh bhi nahi?"

"Nahi"

He sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him and whispered again.

"Now?"

"N...no"

Her cheeks turned more red by now. He was having a hard time controlling his wild imaginations. He bent towards her ears and gave an wet kiss under her earlobe. More redness contributed in her already red cheeks. Goosebumps appeared on her arms. She bite her lower lip to prevent moan.

"Ab bhi nhi?"

"Ummmm hmmmm" She couldn't trust with her words now. He finally lost it and crushed her in his arms when he saw her biting her lips. Too much. Next moment he took her lips in a passionate kiss. She clutched on his shirt for support cause she felt weak in her knees due to the sweet assault on her senses. She was desperate to feel him. She brought her hands behind his neck to clutch on to his hair. He felt a tug on his hair and deepened his kiss which caused her to escape a moan. The passion was only increasing and increasing more. They heard nearing footsteps and parted reluctantly in need of oxygen. Riddhima stood their out of breathe and Vansh crossed his arms around his chest and cocked an eyebrow at her with 'I won' look on his face. Mrs.Dsouza entered and saw her master like this. She understood what could have been transpired here between them just moments ago. She blushed on the thought. She too felt how her Vansh baba changed alot because of Riddhima. She was too happy for them.

"Riddhima juice taiyaar hai kya?" Mrs.Dsouza asked shyly.

"H...haaan. Ye lijiye."

She took the juice and left the kitchen to have them some more private moments. Vansh was busy admiring his flustered wife when she tried to walk past him in hurry. He grabbed her by wrist and turned it behind her. She tried to wriggle in his hold which he tightened more. He inhaled her lavender scent and whispered in his husky voice.

"Tonight Riddhima. Aaj raat mein tumhara koi bahana nhi sununga. I'll make you mine at any cost."

She pushed him with all her might and made her way out of the kitchen. She was gonna have a hard time till night. She sent several prayers to Bappa yo divert her husband's attention from her. But thatw as something impossible for now. Remaining evening went without revelry. Raisinghania enjoyed their dinner and retired for their respective rooms. Riddhima tried her best to avoid to go to her room early. Nevertheless she mustered up courage amd open the door of the bedroom. She expected him to be on bed in sleep amd instead he was furiously typing away on his laptop. As soon as entered he snapped at her and kept the laptop aside. He was frustrated but not angry. She sighed a little bit. She took her night dress from closet. And went over bathroom to change. But before she could reach to the bathroom he grabbed and pinned her to wall. She gasped due to the sudden force. She was still in the red saree which was fueling his desires. He was desperate. He came dangerously close to her. His body was pressing her at certain places. She fitted perfectly with him. He pressed himself more into her to let jer know his state. Her faced forms three perfect cute 'O's. He said in a husky voice which always drives her insame everytime.

"You can change her Riddhima. No need to go bathroom. Pati hu main tumhara."

Precap: Sizzling romance

Thank you 😀
Hope u all liked it
Do comment and vote
Please follow me

Bye
Take care❤😙