DESIRES

Hey guys💕
Thank you for your responses
Do comment amd vote
Do follow me

So without wasting time
let's get started 😀

Do inline comments

______________________________________

If you start getting weird feelings or started behaving weirdly it can't be hidden from your siblings,especially very close one's. Ishani & Siya came under that category. Both were wondering what was wrong with their respective siblings. Vansh Raisinghania was frustrated. Purely frustrated. While Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania was everything but normal. She was totally clueless about how to make things straight.

Sun rose over VR Mansion in full glory & Riddhima woke up at 7 to find space next to her on bed empty. She perked her ears up to listen for any sound to know her husband's whereabouts. But to no avail, he was nowhere to be seen or heard. She came out of bed & went to poolside incase he would be there. But he wasn't there either. She came back to room to get fresh & ponder on where he could be this early. After getting fresh she went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She came to know from Siya that Vansh  had left early to Aagra for some important meeting. Riddhima was not convinced by this. She knew he was avoiding her.Avoiding her since Karwachauth. There wasn't any such meeting or anything. He was so complicated for her. She cursed him mentally several times. Ishani & Siya  were constantly rolling their eyes mentally on watching these two adamant & stubborn loved one's in their lives. But this was the issue where they couldn't do much. Still they planned something to make everything right between these lovebirds.

Mrs.Dsouza gave Dadi's message to Riddhima  to meet her in her room. She went to Dadi's room where she was reading ramayana. Riddhima  knocked the door & went inside. Dadi looked at her lovingly with a smile & gestured her to sit beside her.

"Aa Riddhima beta. Mein keh rahi thi ki Dussehra pass aa rahe hai. To hume taiyyari abhi se shuru kar deni chahiye. Ishani, Siya aur Chanchal ke saath hum bajaar ja rahe hain. Kyun na tu bhi humare saath chali chale.Ghar mey tera akele mann nahi lagega.''

"Arey waa. Par Dadi mein nahi aa sakti, mujhe ghar mey bahut sara kaam hai. Laddoo banane hain,rabadi banani hai. Ishani aur Siya keh rahe they ki unhe mere haath ke laddoo aur rabadi khani hai. I'll come some other time & don't worry about me, Mrs. Dsouza is there to accompany me.''Khushi said chirpily to assure Dadi about her. Dadi placed her palm on her cheek & smiled affectionately.

In afternoon everyone left for shopping leaving Khushi behind. After a while Mrs.Dsouza came to Riddhima & told her Dadi's message to not make laddoo & rabadi as they will be late in evening & had planned to eat chaat on the way back to home. Perfect planning. Riddhima got confused but nonetheless forgot that & busied herself in watering Rose & Jasmine plants in poolside while talking to herself .Her silent audience was listening to her nonstop chatter with utter attention,ocassionally blinking eyes & perking ears up in response to any suspicious voice. Finally Riddhima got tired & decided to take a nap. She set alarm in phone & slept on her side of bed. Sleep immedietly enveloped her & she got lost in her bizzare dreamland. Vansh  entered VR Mansion busy on his airpods & went straight to his bedroom. He had full proof plan now. Avoid her & avoid frustration. It was working pretty good. He was still yelling at Angre on airpods for something & his back was at bed. He turned on his heels to witness a vision which always made him out of control. He saw Khushi sleeping soundly on bed & stopped midyelling at Angre.

"...I want that...''

"Yes boss ... & one more thing...are you there boss?''