•Someone stole Vhagar!•

A week pasted and the family was sent a raven about both Ser Harwin and Laenor sister Laena's death. Elaena never saw her father so sad about something until this very moment. Elaena was devastated about the news of her Father Figure/ teacher and dear friend.

She could tell that Jacaerys was feeling the same as her and was upset that they wouldn't be able to show their respects for the man.

The three Velaryon children stood by the coast next to each other in front of their parents listening to their uncle Vaemond, speaking at Aunt Laena's funeral

Baelfire and his father stood in the back to allow the close family members to be together. Baelfire Father Troy had worked for the Lord multiple times in his years of sailing.

Jacaerys being the oldest of three and Rhaenyra's Hire which meant he was to stand in the middle of them. The three of them stood in silence listening to their uncle Vaemons speech. Elaena was 98% fluent in High Valyrian, so she understood what was being said by her great-uncle.

"We join today at the Seat of the Sea," Vaemond Velaryon said, speaking in High Valyrian. "to commit the Lady Laena of House Velaryon to the eternal waters, the dominion of the Merling King, where He will guard her for all the days to come. As she sets to sea for her final voyage, the Lady Laena leaves two true-born daughters on the shore. Though their mother will not return from her voyage, they will all remain bound together in blood. Salt courses through Velaryon blood. Ours runs thick. Ours runs true. And ours must never thin."

Elaena stared hard at the man as she felt her mother's arms go around the three of them, protectively. Elaena kept glaring at him until
Daemon interrupted Vaemond's eulogy with a chuckle, everyone's eyes drew onto him with confusion because there was nothing humorous about his wife's funeral. Elaena then came to the realization that he was distracting Vaemond and everyone else.

Elaena smiled softly at the man. Vaemond looked away from them and back to the stone coffin where their aunt Laena laid. They all watched as it moved its way to the edge of the cliff.

"My gentle niece." He continued, "May the winds be as strong as your back, your seas as calm as your spirit, and your nets be as full as your heart. From the sea we came." The coffin moved closer to the edge. "To the sea we shall return." Everyone watched as the stone casket was thrown into the sea.

Everyone started to slowly disperse, Elaena eyes fell onto her Aunt Helaena who was looking at her but quickly tore her eyes away from her gaze.

...

Elaena stood next to Jacaerys silently looking silently at everyone around them. "We shouldn't be here." Jacaerys claimed catching his sister's attention. "We didn't know her. We should be paying our tributes to him.." "it doesn't matter she was family—" "and he wasn't?!" Jacaerys asked, defending the man.