•Welcome back princess•

"All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen

"All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen." A guard announced as Rhaenyra and Daemon entered out of the carrier first and the teens and Joffrey followed closely behind.

Baelfire swiftly got off of his horse and walked to stand behind the carriage to hold Elaena's hand to help her out of of the carriage.

"Welcome back, Princess." Lord Caswell greeted her as he came out of the door. "Lord Caswell." She replied, he then kindly took the family inside the castle.

"How about you three go along to the courtyard and we're going to pay a visit to your Grandsire. we'll come back and find you later." Rhaenyra told her children. The three older Velaryon children glanced at each other before Jacaerys spoke up saying of course.

"Ser Baelfire.." she called catching the boys attention. "I want you to escort the three them to the training grounds." She told him making him nod his head without question "Of course Princess." He said.

The boys began to walk ahead while swiftly turned around to Rhaena "you'll be okay?" She asked Rhaena nodded "yes, I'll keep Joffrey entertained and who knows we may run into Baela and Grandmother." She reassures her.

"Okay." Elaena replied back before she followed the boys who were waiting for her.

...

"It's smaller than I remember." Lucerys said as the four of them walked down the steps. "This place has changed." Elaena muttered, "It looks exactly the same." Jacaerys told them

"Oh, Luke, Elaena, come on." Jacaerys said speed walking down the steps ahead of them. Both Luke and Elaena watched everyone around them training. Baelfire trailed behind them standing gaurd keeping an eye on them.

Elaena gave some people glares, seeing as they were staring at the boys and murmuring to each other. Elaena watched as Jacaerys went over towards the brick wall we're the dent was.

"See? I told you this would still be here. And you thought you could swing Criston's morningstar. And you almost took your own head off." Jacaerys teased the boy and walked over to we're the two stood next to all the swords.

Elaena flicked Jacaerys head jokingly making flinch Jacaerys swatting her arm he then picked up a sword showing it off. Elaena grinned grabbing her own off the table and took a couple of steps back.

Jacaerys looked back to try and get Lucerys in on the fun but paused seeing a frown on the boy's face. "What's your problem?" Jacaerys asked, "Everyone's staring at us." Lucerys muttered to his siblings.

"who cares what you should be doing is joining our fun." Eleana said, waving her hand with a smile dismissing all of the stares. Jacaerys got into a fight position with a chuckle trying to cheer Lucerys up.

Lucerys looks unamused Jacaerys jokingly rolled his eyes and just turned back to Elaena and swung his sword at her which she easily blocked.

"No one would question me being heir to Driftmark..."  "if... if I looked more like Ser Laenor Velaryon than Ser Harwin Strong." He stuttered, the two immediately stopped playing around and placed their attention onto their younger brother.