CHARACTERS 🥀🔱

Ansh Malhotra

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ansh Malhotra

"He is the epitome of charm and handsomeness, a bachelor who could easily be compared to a Greek god. With a jawline as sharp as an obsidian knife, known to be the sharpest in the world, he stands out in any crowd. At 24 years old, he found himself broken, a state he despised with every fiber of his being. Hating the feeling of weakness, he chose to become heartless, systematically destroying anyone and anything that made him feel vulnerable. This included his family, his life, his love—everything he once held dear. In the process, he forgot what it meant to love, his heart becoming a fortress with room only for his family, closed off to everything else. However, despite this self-imposed emotional exile, something eventually reminded him of the love he had once known."

"It's hard to resist a bad boy Who's a Good man "

Father: Jai Malhotra
Mother: Anjali Malhotra
Cousin brother: Arnav Singh
Uncle : Raj Singh

Father: Jai Malhotra Mother: Anjali Malhotra Cousin brother: Arnav SinghUncle : Raj Singh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anaya Oberoi

She was the epitome of beauty, fragility, intelligence, and care, a radiant presence at 24 years old. To her father, she was a princess; to her mother, an angel; and to her family, the very essence of life. Despite her many charms, she kept her circle small, sharing her deepest bond with her cousin Tanya, who was her best friend, sister, and confidante all in one. From the moment she met him, she loved him deeply and had been waiting patiently to become his forever.

"Some people care too much I think it's called love"

Father: Ram Oberoi
Mother: Jaya Oberoi
Cousin: Tanya Oberoi (her uncles daughter)

Father: Ram Oberoi Mother: Jaya Oberoi Cousin: Tanya Oberoi (her uncles daughter)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                       Arnav Singh

He is the kindest soul, though his heart is broken and his smile hides a world of pain. His brother Ansh is his role model, the person he always looks up to. Abandoned by his father at a very young age, he now lives with his uncle and aunt, whom he loves more than anything. To him, they are his complete family. However, an incident left him shattered, robbing him of his belief in fairytales and so-called love.

 However, an incident left him shattered, robbing him of his belief in fairytales and so-called love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                      Tanya Oberoi

She is smart, bubbly, and sometimes a bit mad, with a personality that lights up any room. After losing her parents at a young age, she has been living with her uncle and aunt, who have cared for her as their own daughter. She is the center of Anaya's world, around whom Anaya's entire life revolves. Despite her cheerful exterior, she harbors a secret she has managed to keep for years. Yet, the question remains: how much longer can she continue to hide it?...

Will Anaya and Ansh be able to face the storm that threatens to scatter their lives, or is it the beginning of something beyond Ansh's wildest dreams????

To know what will happen next join us in the story of the thorn 🔱 and rose🌹 .

Love Aniee b✨️

Rose And Thorn Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें