Ch 56 Baby I am yours

After Bathing and drying myself I entered the wardrobe. I took a cold shower to calm my nerves as my heart was pounding insanely . I looked myself in the mirror and all the pervert thoughts started to linger in it .

Pushing my thoughts away I took out the dress from the box . I shivered holding it . "Just one knot and the dress would be on the floor . Ahh Just thinking about me makes me blush. I was to shy to wear a nighty so tanya suggested me to wear a dress . But what's the difference."

"Anaya you can do this" I took a deep breath and applied light makeup curled my hair and looked myself in the mirror. Thoughts of Ansh seeing me like this made me feel butterflies.

I took a selfie a sent it to tanya

"Funking hottt diii" she replied

"Language tanya" I replied

"Come on Dii jiju would say the same would you school him to"

"Tanya you are getting out of hands. Meet me and I will tell you ."

"Waise dii apko Pata h na kya karna h" tanya texted

I blushed seeing her text

"Tanya go and sleep I asked how I was looking not....." I couldn't write anymore and switched off my phone I didn't wanted any disturbance today . Checking everything for the last time . I called Ansh who was waiting for me near the beach

"Hello" Ansh said

His voice ahhh he is so hot I thought

"Hello" he said again

"Hello uhhh Ansh it's 7'O clock already where are you" I asked without fumbling

"Anaya the manager called so I was with him I will be their in 5 minutes" Ansh replied

"I will be waiting" I said and turned down the call

5 more minutes I mumbled

I went inside to light the candle on the cake when I heard the doorknob clicking . I turned around happily . All the lights were off And only candles were light . I entered the room and could see him scanning the room .

"Happy birthday dear husband" I sang walking towards him with cake in my hands.

Ansh's Pov

I entered the room it was decorated beautifully with candles, flowers and balloons.

"Not bad Mrs Malhotra you are getting creative day by day" I thought.

And that's when I saw her entering the room singing me happy birthday with cake in her hands . She wore a red dress which hugged her body at the right places she was looking so fucking hottt . I couldn't bear this distance anymore.

 I couldn't bear this distance anymore

Author

"Happy birthday baby" Anaya said

"Thank you sweetheart for everything . I am impressed . I like when you take initiative."