55

After Wu Li left, Wenlong was left alone in the whole room again.

It was already evening. She waited for a while, and she heard the waiter knocking on the door.

She pulled the foot of her trousers down, just covered the iron on her feet, and then got up to open the door.

"Miss Wenlong, this is your dinner." The waiter lowered his head and dragged dinner respectfully.

"Thank you."

The piano in the room is just located not far from the door, which can block the sight of the waiter outside the door.

In a short time, he should not find the fact that Wu Li has disappeared.

Wen Long thought so and closed the door naturally.

She asked in her heart: Mr. System, after the hero and heroine met, how long did it take for the blood clan surnamed Witch to sign an agreement?

[This... It's been almost a year. Of course, a large part of this time is spent dealing with the villain.

After all, in the original plot, Wu Li directly became the king of the blood clan.

Dinner was gentle and organized.

A year is shorter than she expected. And if nothing unexpected happens, Wu Li should not return to this ancient castle again.

That is to say, the situation is optimistic. It may only take half a year for the hero and heroine to complete the plot.

All she has to do now is try to fool the waiter.

However, how can it be so easy to lose one person without being found?

One week at most, she can hide it for at most a week...

I guess it's hard enough for a long time.

Wen Long sighed and stuffed another bite of food into his mouth with some sadness.

I just hope that there is no special hobbies for the next blood clan she was handed over.

A month later.

When the waiter brought the meal again without doubt, Wen Long couldn't help falling into silence.

"..."

Is this waiter a little too dull?

In more than a month, he came to the subterrain so many times, but he didn't find that there was a blood clan missing here at all!?

"Your dinner, Miss Wenlong."

The waiter's head is always hanging.

Wen Long vaguely felt that something was wrong.

She felt strange a long time ago, but because this situation is good for her, she has never asked.

"Your sr. Can you look up?"

Hearing this, the waiter was unmoved, did not look up, and did not say anything to ask why.

Wen Long frowned, dared to reach out his hand, and touched the waiter's jaw.

With a little effort, she raised his head easily.

On the bloody face are a pair of unspicable eyes.

Wen Long was stunned for a moment before he let go of his hand.

She took the plate as usual.

And the waiter did not react in the whole process.

Close the door, and the gentle expression became serious.