107

Wen Long touched her right cheek.

    The touch left by Yun Li's fingers seems to be still there.

    She didn't sleep too deeply.

    After all, Yun Li had just discovered her identity as a demon, no matter how unprepared she was, her subconscious mind would still be tense.

    Wen Long sat up, reacted for a while, and asked, "What are you doing?"

    Yun Li's expression was almost frozen.

    "I..."

    How can this be explained?

    He said the word "I" for a long time, but he couldn't get the second half of the sentence.

    In the end, he could only purse his lips and say "sorry".

    Wen Long rubbed her cheek again.

    No phantom remains.

    So he just wanted to poke her face?

    prank?

    She stared at Yun Li quietly, then raised her arm - and

    squeezed Yun Li's face.

    Yun Li froze.

    The force on her face didn't hurt, but the back of her hand accidentally rubbed against his cheek, soft.

    All proportion and restraint were left behind in the beating heartbeat.

    He raised his hand and held her hand that was pressing on his face.

    He kissed her fingertips lightly.

    Yun Li looked at Wen Long, waiting for her reaction.

    It doesn't matter if he resists or hates it... Tell him to stop those thoughts that he shouldn't have.

    He didn't wait for the expected scene.

    Wen Long was only slightly surprised, but soon regained her composure.

    Yun Li was stunned.

    She didn't mind kissing her... didn't she?

    It seems that this kind of thing often happens among demons.

    Between men and women, feelings come and go quickly. She may have experienced too much, and this little movement of hers can't make any waves.

    He couldn't help feeling jealous.

    Wen Long thought that he was kissing her hand to prepare to confess his love.

    With five rich emotional experiences, she is extremely calm about this.

    She waited for a long while, except for seeing Yun Li's face getting darker and heavier, she didn't hear a word from him.

    She couldn't help but said: "If you want to lose your mind, can you let go of your hand first?"

    Yun Li regained his senses, but his hand didn't move.

    He held her hand over his heart, and leaned over to her.

    He moved slowly and waited for the hand on his chest to push him away.

    But when he touched the corners of Wen Long's lips, the expected force did not come.

    It went incredibly well.

    Wen Long also extended his other arm towards him.

    Yun Li followed her and lowered his head, his neck was surrounded by cool arms.