125.You're Really My Lucky Star

Jieun was instantly stunned. She stood up in disbelief. “What? Really? That orchid really came back to life?”

“Yes!” Lisa smiled brightly. “This orchid really came back to life.”

This was a fantastic news. The huge weight that had been on her heart for the past three months was completely lifted. Jieun cheered and jumped up while hugging Tzuyu. “This is great, this is great!” She was so happy that tears were about to fall. She didn’t bring shame to the Jeon family and sister-in-law.

Aside from Lisa, Jieun had been the most concerned about the orchids during this period of time. No matter how late it was, she would follow Lisa to the greenhouse to observe the recovery of the orchid. Previously, she knew nothing about the raising the orchids. Now, she was able to skillfully change the nutrient solution and discover all sorts of problems in time. She had put in a lot of effort.

Jieun was not a bookworm. Lisa had seen Jieun cry countless times while flipping through those boring orchid cultivation books. After crying, she wiped her tears and continued to read. Fortunately, all her efforts were not in vain. This orchid was finally saved by them!

Tzuyu also knew that Jieun had been under a lot of pressure recently. Now that she was finally able to relax, she allowed Jieun to hug her and laugh. After Jieun’s excitement subsided, she pulled her younger siblings to watch the little bud that had just emerged today. Lisa told Old Master Kim the good news.

Old Master Kim was also overly excited. He immediately called her. “Good, good. You have done well, Mrs. Jeon. Amazing, amazing!” Old Master Kim's forthright and loud laughter almost penetrated the phone.

After the accident with the orchid, Old Master Kim had looked for experts in this field and told many people about the orchid’s situation. However, every expert shook their heads and said that the orchid would not survive. Handing it over to Lisa was just a last resort. He did not expect that Lisa could do the impossible thing!

How could this not be a pleasant surprise to Old Master Kim?

“Old Master, I’m not the only one who made it happened.” Lisa was smiling while talking on the phone. She did not take all of the credit. “IU knows that she has done something wrong. In order to make up for it, she almost lived in the greenhouse for this period of time. Fortunately, the orchid is finally going to bloom again thanks to her.”

“Good, good. Both of you girls did well.” Old Master Kim was in a good mood. In his later years, he did not have any other hobbies. He loved raising all kinds of orchids. Now that he heard that the orchids had bloomed, he became more energetic. “Looking at the trend of this flower bud, it will bloom in two days. During this period of time, you must take care of it carefully.”

The flower bud was also the most vulnerable period of the orchid. Old Master Kim was even more nervous than when his son was born. He kept repeating the precaution and tips to Lisa over and over again. Lisa did not feel annoyed and agreed to Old Master Kim with a smile. When he stopped, she asked, “When are you free? Can I send the orchid to you?”

“No, no, no, there’s no need to rush.” Old Master Kim's heart was still filled with fear. “Don’t move it now. Let it bloom properly. Why don’t I talk that kid Jungkook? I want to go to your house the day after tomorrow and wait for the orchids to bloom…”

Lisa subconsciously glanced at Jungkook, who was not far away. Jungkook seemed to have sensed something. He came forward. After listening to Lisa explain the whole story, he nodded slightly. “It’s Jeon family’s honor for having Old Master Kim in our house. Of course, I would welcome him.”

“Thank you.” Old Master Kim said delightedly. “I can borrow your place to show off to those old geezers. Don’t worry, I won’t mistreat you when the time comes.”

Jungkook and Old Master Kim exchanged a few more pleasantries before hanging up the phone.

Lisa raised her hand to pick up the phone, but Old Master Kim already hung up. She looked at Jungkook in confusion, but she was grabbed by the wrist by a warm hand and fell into an embrace filled with a pleasant fragrance.

“Mrs. Jeon.” Jungkook hugged her and let out a satisfied sigh. His warm fingers slowly wiped away the mud on her face. He smiled and said, “You are really my lucky star.”

Lisa raised her head in confusion. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Jungkook smiled gently and said in a low and hoarse voice, “I just suddenly… wanted to kiss you.”

After he said that, his hot lips pressed down. Lisa raised her chin passively to feel his passion. Just as the two of them immersed themselves in the moment, a scream suddenly came from the door.

Jieun and Tzuyu blushed and covered their eyes embarrassedly. “Sorry, sorry, we remembered that the greenhouse door was not closed properly, so… Please continue!”