First love | Chapter 30 |

OMG WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 30

2nd POV

Somehow the sun was already setting. You and Lila were walking together in silence. I know I said we were going to talk, but there's so much I want to say that I don't know what to start with.

Lila suddenly broke the silence, "Y/n, I'm sorry-"

You interrupted her, "Yeah you should be, what the fuck was that! You can't just put me through all that shit then feel sorry and act like you didn't mean to do it." You scoffed, "Trust me it's too late for remorse."

"I know, but we were only 13! Of course I was going to make mistakes, I was just a kid!" Lila argued.

"All you do is make excuses, you blame literally anything but yourself! School was a living hell from all those lies you made about me!" You argued back. At this point you both stopped walking.

"I know Y/n and I'm so sorry!" Her voice broke, "I ruined everything, nothing was the same again. After you left, I had no friends because I guess it wasn't relevant anymore, Karmen and Eli didn't even talk to me!"

You laughed, "Well no shit, they're not stupid. Although, I was stupid for trusting you. That was only because I was really young and you were my first love, but I'm not the same naive person I was 3 years ago."

I wish things were different. Although everything was a lie, everything was warm and peaceful . You missed that feeling, you would do anything to feel that again. You almost felt it again, but she took it away just as fast as you felt it when you first met her.

"Lila, did you ever actually love or at least like me?" You just had to ask her, you had been dying to know for the longest time. You would always wonder at night trying to figure out what she felt about you. You wanted to know, even though you hated and didn't care for her anymore, at least that's what you hoped.

She sighed, "I did, of course I did. But y'know me, I can't have anyone stay with me as I always sabotage everything."

You smiled to yourself. It brought a feeling of relief to you. "Good to know." You didn't want to admit, but your heart felt warm.

I guess no one ever fully gets over their first love.

End of chapter

Author's note: Omg Y/n, be careful! Anyways, how have you guys been? I've been kinda good, but not right now after what just happened. Anyways, I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Also don't forget to have a good day/night!

Vent: The girl who "likes" me put on her insta note "I need a bf." It's kinda my fault though, I've been avoiding her. It's because she did something that made me uncomfortable and I just can't talk to her. I was going to apologize and try to talk to her, but then I saw that. I talked to her like an hour ago, because I wanted to have a conversation and try to see if she still liked me. We didn't talk about that, but I don't think she does. I just had a feeling because she asked me if I liked anyone new. I don't really care to be honest, but she could've at least told me.