38 - Double birthday surprise

*Mia pov*

It's officially my birthday week and I'm excited, I know Chris is planning something for me cause lately he's been a bit on edge and when I asked him why he told me it's because he wants my birthday surprise to come out as he wants to.

"Why did you insisted on Grace going to your ma tonight?"
"Cause I have to give you your early birthday present!" He says smiling
"Oh!" I look at him in a weird way for a second and he immediately goes
"It's nothing weird...or about weird sex. I promise it's good and you'll love it"
"Ok, show me!"
"Impatient..."
"Very!"
He walks me to our living room and we sit down on the couch, he hands me an envelope and I waste no time on opening it.
"Plane tickets to..." I say as I slowly lift them up "Paris?!" I lift my head up and meet his gaze
"Just you and me...we better go to sleep now, we gotta be at the airport at 2 in the morning, the jet leaves at 3.30"
"Jet?"
"Uhuh...little courtesy from Robert"
"Baby...thank you so much!" I tell him as my arms circle his waist.
He brings me in for a long kiss and after taking a shower we head to bed, it's only 9 pm but we need some rest.

At three thirty on the dot the jet left with us on board and we flew for a little longer than 7 hours and when we landed it was 4 pm January 14th that means that tomorrow it's my birthday.
Since we were pretty exhausted from the flight and the time change we headed straight to the hotel, showered again, ate some food and spent the rest of the day in the hotel's spa, located on the roof of the building with a nice view over Paris.

"Good morning sunshine" I wake up to Chris saying and peppering kisses all over my face "happy birthday!"
"Mhm...thank you..."
"I love you so much babe"
"Love you too...what are we doing today?"
"Uhm...first a nice breakfast in a little cafe near the hotel, then a Seine river panoramic cruise lunch, we are gonna take a walk in the city center, then romantic dinner and a walk under the Eiffel Tower tonight"
"You are super organized!"
"That I am, now, my lady let's get dressed!"

I watch him as he puts on a pair of jeans, a shirt and a nice and warm pull over, while I pick out a cozy winter dress, comfy heels and my fave coat!
"Looking stunning as always, shall we?"
"Oui!"
We walk the small distance to the cafe hand in hand and once in the warm shop we order chocolate and strawberry crepes, that were delicious!
"You got a bit..."
"What?"
"Here..." he says leaning in and kissing the corner of my lips and giving it a gentle suck
"Bit of chocolate..."
I blush immediately and thank him for breakfast, heading out we walk to different shops and admire the windows.
"I think that dress would look amazing on you" Chris says pointing at one particular red dress "why don't you go try it on?"
"Chris..."
"Please baby"
"Ok"
As we get in the door dings and soon a beautiful blonde young woman walks to us
"Bonjour, je m'appelle Amelie. Comment puis-je vous aider?"
"Uhm...bonjour! Mi girlfriend would like to try that dress over there"
"Beautiful dress, please follow me" Amelie says in a thick French accent
After giving her my size I walk in the changing room and took off mine to try it on.
I then exit the room and find Chris standing waiting for me
"Stunning!"
He takes my hand and twirls me around a couple of times
"Your boyfriend is right, you look lovely!"
"Thank you!"
"Do you like it?" He asks positioning me in front of a mirror and standing behind me with his hands on my waist
"I love it"
"Amelie, we'd like to buy the dress"
"Sure! I'll put one in your size on the counter, take your time!"
"Merci!" I say

"Thank you baby, you really are spoiling me uh!"
"Well...it's my girl's birthday!"

chrisevans

Liked by bonnieee, Chrisevanslover83 and 1

Liked by bonnieee, Chrisevanslover83 and 1.924.825 others

chrisevans Happy birthday to the most stunning woman on Earth!
Happy birthday my love💙 @mia_w

View all comments

bonnieee That's my bestie!!!🎉
Chrisevanslover83 Jeez...she's so beautiful😍

We walked around a bit more and then we decided to go to the river bank and sit there, just looking at the city while we wait for our boat.
In the mean time other people arrived for the same thing and while killing the time we started to chat with a very nice English older couple.
They told us they've been married for 50 years and this is their second honeymoon.

~ fast forward to the big thing!!! ~

Hand in hand Chris walks us to a shiny Eiffel Tower
"Isn't it magical?"
"It is..." I tell him
We both look up at it the lights shining over the city.
Chris eyes meet mine after a couple of minutes and he kisses me passionately.
We pull apart, our foreheads attached.
"I love you so so much Mia"
"I love you too Chris"
"Let me say what I have to say before anxiety gets the best of me"
"Ok..."
"I never loved a woman so much. You came into my life, our life and you totally rocked our whole world. You are the perfect woman for me and a perfect mom to Grace. I love you with all my heart, I want to grow old with you, I want to have kids with you, I want it all with you! So my question is..."
I'm already tearing up as I watch him kneeling down and opening a black velvet box
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
He slides the beautiful ring on my left ring finger, gets up and kisses me as we twirl around.
Soon I hear and see his family, Bonnie and Brian cheering.
"What?"
"Happy bifday mommy!" Grace says running to me.
I catch her in my arms and kiss her cheeks
"Thank you sweetie!"
"Yay I got a new sister!" Scott says
"Us too!" Carly and Shanna scream
"And I got a new daughter" Lisa says hugging me tight
All together we take a walk directly under the Tower and then back to the hotel, where we say goodnight to everyone. Grace sleeps with Lisa for the night, so it's pretty useless to say that Chris and I didn't get much sleep...

A/n

Hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for over 6.5k reads!
Love ya❤️