58 - And...action!

*Mia pov*

Today is the very first filming day for Avengers Infinity War and the cast is very excited, hell I'm excited too!
Chris and I walk hand in hand, with Grace in front of us, on set and we are greeted by some crew members before seeing some of his fellow actors.
"Yo here they are!" Don says coming to us.
We share a hug with him before saying hello to Robert, Hemsworth and Chadwick.
"The girls are all in there" Robert tells me
"Oh thank you, I guess me and Grace will see you later!" I say before kissing Chris
"Bye!" Grace says grabbing my hand.

So we walk together into a tent that has lots of food in it and I immediately feel hungry.
"Look who it is!" Lizzie says standing up
"Hi! It's so good to see you!"
We greet each other and then I proceed to hug Scarlett, Zoe, Karen, Danai, Pom, Letitia and Gwyneth.
"How are you mama?" Letitia asks
"Feel like a whale...and at the moment very hungry!"
"I get you something mommy!" Grace says running off to grab a paper plate and put a few things in it
"She's so precious!" Pom says right before grace walks back
"Here!"
"Thank you so much baby!" I say grabbing the plate from her and kissing her head before sitting down to eat "mhm this is so good!"
"I know right?" Scarlett says
We talked a bit about how my birthday party went a few days ago, and I tell them that Chris set a nice romantic dinner in our rental house here in Atlanta and whisper to them the amazing sex we had that night.
"It's either you don't wanna be touched or you crave his touch at any moment!" Scarlett says
"Exactly!" I say "it's crazy! Plus the fact that his hair is longer...ugh and he gets to keep a beard for this one!" I tell them bursting out laughing making them also laugh along with me
"Chris must be happy!"
"Yeah, mostly scared to hurt me at this point tho, he's always so gentle and sometimes I just need a little bit more action you know...but that's okay, I get how he feels"
"That's cute of him!"
We all talk more before some of the boys come in and say that they are all needed outside for the production starting speech, which I listen too.

It's now the middle of the afternoon and I'm sat on Chris's chair while I watch Mia playing around with Dodger to pass time.
"Ehy" Tom Holland says sitting down next to me
"Hi, the scene you just filmed was awesome!"
"Thank you!" He smiles
We just sit there not talking but focusing our attention to the scene filming in front of us.
"You ok?" He says noticing the discomfort written on my face "do I need to call Chris?"
"No! No he'll panic. It's just some Braxton hicks, ya know getting ready for the real thing...a bit painful but that's ok"
"You'll tell me if something wrong ok?"
"Sure thanks Tommy!"
"No problem...so are you ready?"
"I feel ready...I think...I won't hide the fact that I'm scared"
"It's okay to be tho right? I think you'll do wonderful, plus you have Chris so..."
"Yeah he's the best"
"He really is!" He says giving my hand a squeeze before getting up and picking up Grace in his arms bringing her away to play hide and seek while Dodger comes to me and sits at my feet.

At the end of the day Chris and there rest are pretty tired and we all have a very quick dinner together before retreating back to our house.
"Baby let's go to bed" Chris says coming back from Grace's room.
"Mhm"
"Come on"
He picks me up and brings me to bed, where he helps me get undressed and under the covers
"Are you sure you want to wear my shirt to sleep?"
"It's comfy"
"Ok...you look good in it by the way baby!"
"Thanks!" I tell him giggling
"Sleep good love" he mumbles against my head while he softly runs his fingers up and down my baby bump
"Mhm night" I whisper already half asleep

chrisevans

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1.729.832 others

chrisevans Hot mama sleeping in my shirt @miaevans 💙

View all comments

User1 How's that comfy?
Chrisevanslover83 Looks goooooood!!!

A/n
Hey guys, thank you for patiently waiting for an update, sorry if it's wasn't yesterday but I didn't feel too good, I also hope I'll have the time to update again sometime this evening!
Thank you so much for more than 15k reads!Hope you liked this!!!🤍