Part One

~Office Heat 🔥~

🔞Warning🔞

You'd been avoiding him for weeks. Unsure as to why. You wanted him, you needed him just as badly as he did if not more. I'd an unhealthy amount of time since you'd been touched, like that. Ugh. It was killing you. Your mood was shit and he could see it. Perhaps doctors were right, and going for long periods of time without sex was not healthy. Because you felt like you wanted to murder someone. Not sure how you would get out of this predicament but what you did know was something had to give.

It was late and you were sure by now everyone but maintenance and the cleaning crew had gone home. You walked around the long wooden conference table picking up the papers that were left on it. And organized them into separate binders. How you got put on his solo activities team, no clue. Until yesterday you'd been on Jk's and He was certainly not happy you'd been pulled from his and squeezed into Jimins who was full. But anyway. You continued tidying around the room. Your heels clicking on the marble floor. It was Friday and you were hungry, tired and horny af. Particularly that day!

You were so submerged in your own thoughts that you didn't hear the door open behind you and lock. You'd taken off your blazer and unbuttoned the top buttons of your blouse. Tied your hair high up in a messy bun, a few stands of hair lingered around your face as you were slightly bent over the table reaching for more papers. You thought about how Jimin had gor sure undressed you with his eyes just minutes before during the last meeting. And how his text had left all hot and bothered.

[Text]
- if you'd only let me, I'd have you right on this table.

Completely naked. Fucking you senseless into next week. Let me make you mind Noona. I know you want it as bad as I do.

He shifted in his seat after sending it. And watched you blushed and adjust yourself in yours, it made him smirk. Thinking about it you could your panties getting wet again. You'd probably have to take those off before you left. When you straighten yourself back up and tried to take a step back you found an obstacle. Then suddenly you felt hands ghosting over your skin on the sides of your arms. Swallowing hard before you could turn around he trapped you between the table and his body. Inching closer to you , you could feel his breath over the back of your neck. It gave you goosebumps. He moved his lips to your ear and whispered. - I got you corned Noona. This time you're not getting away.

- Jimin... you whispered back. Every nerve I'm your body was on high alert and bracing for impact.

- Tonight I'm taking care of you. Are you going to let me? His voice was deep, sultry, dripping sex. He brushed his lips against your earlobe before licking. Then softly trailing open mouth wet kisses down to your neck. You felt your body get warm all over. Your knees weak. You were slowly melting into his touch. Letting your head fall back on him.

-Jimin... another breathy whisper. This time in a soft moan. He growled low as you both felt his growing hardness twitch as he pressed his body more on yours.

- Yes my sweet Noona. Tell Jiminssi what you want and how you want it. Fast, hard. Deep, slow. Do you want me to get straight to the point, or do you want some foreplay as well? Mmm.  He continued to kiss your shoulders as he unbuttoned your blouse. Tracing the outline of your black laced bra.

- Mm lace. Tell me Noona do you think about me when you put these on? Or better yet when you take them off. Ohh you haven't answered my last question. He cupped your breasts loved your bra and softly squeezed.

Another moan escaped you. This time louder. - All Jimin with you I want it all. But r-right now. Please, please fuck me. I need you. You beg, more like pleaded. You'd never begged a man to fuck you before.

- Mmm fuck. You need me, baby girl. Tell me what do you need from me. ?

Daddy wants to hear you. You backed up your ass on his hard bulge. At this point, it was aching in his pants to be set free. With one hand you reached back squeezing his ass cheek. Trying to press yourself harder on him, rubbing on his bulge with your ass. He let out a grunt.
And couldn't resist biting down on your shoulder. He took off your blouse and bra and let them fall on the floor. Squeezing harder on your breasts.

- I need to feel you inside me. I need your thick cock to fill me up. Daddy. Please.  Without hesitation Jimin turned you around picked you up as he pulled up your skirt, and sat you at the edge of the table. Ripped off your panties and threw them to the side.

- Fuck! I've waited so long to hear you say that baby girl. His voice was laced in breathy moans as he let your hair loose and kissed you hard and deep his tongue desperately searching for yours and dancing sinfully with it once he found it. You bit and tugged on his bottom edge making him hiss. He watched you throughout hooded lust filled eyes. About to burst but needing to tease you a little more he stuck to fingers in your mouth for you to suck, pulled them out, and sank them deep inside your aching cunt.

- Fuck!!!  You moaned throwing your head back and arching your body into him.

- Shit. So wet for me baby girl. And so tight. You fucking want this worst than I do ha. My sweet Noona.

You clenched your pussy around his digits in response. Grabbing him by his collar you deepened the kiss and began undressing him. Quickly disposing of his jacket and shirt. Making haste you went for his belt, letting his pants drop to his ankles. With one hand he pulled down his boxer briefs. With his other hand fingers curled inside you he pumped in and out a few times. While you took his thick hardened rod in your hand and pumped him a few times coating him with his pre-cum. He let out growls and moans dropping his head back.

Eyes back on you. He gently laid you back on the table. Positioned you making sure your ass was at the very edge. Your pretty kitty in full view for him.

- Fuck you have a beautiful pussy. You're so gorgeous, baby girl. And soo fucking sexy. He said as he freed himself entirely from his pants. Standing now before you in all his naked glory. He pulled down your skirt and tossed it. Climbed on the table, hovering over you. His leaking tip teases your entrance. You wrapped your legs around his thighs and placed your hands on his perfectly round ass. Caressing and gently squeezing. As he stared into your eyes.

- You're mine now baby girl. My sweet Noona. He whispered as he slowly pushed himself into you. Completely filled you up, stretching you out as he sank deep and pulled out only leaving the head inside.

The feel of the tightness of your velvety walls against his pulsating cock was driving him insane. He knew he wouldn't last long.

- Ohhh fuck baby girl. You're soo fucking tight. And soo wet. Fuck you feel good. Soo good. With an elbow on the table, he steadied himself and with the other hand, he cupped the side of your face as he kissed you. While thrusting deep in and out of you. He settled part of his body weight on you. You quickly matched his pace bucking your hips upwards and thrusting. Making him moan out loud. Soon he picked up the pace his thrusts becoming erratic. Hard. Fast. Jimin was pounding you into next week just like he promised. Relishing in watching your expression turned into a fucked out one. He could tell you were close to the edge, as you squeezed your pussy tighter around him.

- Let go for daddy baby girl. Let go for me. Fuucckk. I think I'm gonna cum too. Fuuck. You kissed him hard.

- Fuck baby... where.?? He was desperate and out of breath. And we're right there. Within an inch of your own orgasm. Not giving him a chance to breathe. You squeezed your honey pot as hard as you could around his iron rod.

-Inside. You breathed into the kiss. And both of you simultaneously released your long-stored juices. The obscene noises thathad  been echoing through the room began to subside, and all that was left was both your ragged breathing. Soft kisses being exchanged and Jimins praises for you.

- That was so worth the wait and the torture. Jimin said with a slight chuckle.

- I'm glad you think so. Because that was dinner. I still need dessert. So come on let's get dressed and go to my place.