Part 2 Jk

Oblivious to the fact that Jk, who is still mad about you being taken off his team and placed on Jimins went after you after everyone had left and ran into the surprise of you Jimin fucking you into next week on the table of the conference room. Jk watched the whole show throw the clear glass.

When his eyes first encounter the spectacle it infuriated him. He'd been waiting to make his move at the right time. And just when he felt ready you were scooped from his tea. And switched to Jimins. Jk was livid. Watching Jimin pound himself deeper and deeper into you and hearing you moan his name as your back arched off the table. That was supposed to be him. He was sure you liked him. He was certain he hadn't misread the signals.

After hearing talk about dessert, he thought hhmm time to make my move. What's the worst that could happen, her saying no? Jk adjusted himself and walked towards the room as Jimin cleaned you up. What you didn't know is that Jimin had seen him standing there, hence putting extra effort into the epic fuck he gave you. Jimin tilted his head signaling Jk to come in.

As you sat on the edge of the table still naked, about to get up and fish for your clothes to get dressed. And then go to Jimins place for more. Jk walked in. Your eyes bulged. But you didn't cover yourself.

-Jk???.

- I heard you 2 talking about dessert. Why wait?  Or did I read you wrong Noon?. The look on his face could make the devil shake. Jk had come from just taking a shower so his hair was still damp. Sexily disheveled.He took off the white t he was wearing. Shook his hyungs hand.

- By all means Jk give Noona her first helping of dessert, and we will give her the full course back at my place. Jimin sat on a chair in the corner and watched Jk approach you with hooded eyes, full of lust and desire.

Running your eyes all over his toned body, you noticed his dick twitching right when your eyes landed on his crotch area. JK licked his lips.

- I know you want this. You're not going to deny me now, are you my sweet Noon?.

The smirk on your face was more than enough. Stil,l you teased.

- Mmm, what do you have for me kooki?. I have a really bad sweet tooth. Jk stood rightin frontt of you and pulled down his sweats. His full erectionsprangg free. - No underwear. Mm,m that's no surprise.

- You've noticed. Jk mischievously grinned.

- I have eyes Jk. Setting his arms beside both your legs. He leaned in and kissed you. A slow, passionate but heated kiss. Seeking entrance into your mouth. That which you granted. Jk pulled you closer to the edge this way his hard rock cock that rested on the table teased your entrance. Adding moisture with beads of pre-cum that leaked from the tip.  With his hands kneading your ass cheeks, he brought his lips to your right ear and whispered.

- I've been wanting to get my hands on your ass since you started working here. Mmm. He kissed and licked your ear lobe giving you shivers. Jimin comfortable in his corner stroked his thick length. - You didn't answer my question Noona.? Jk began kissing and licking your neck.

- You didn't misread. And what took you so lon?. No,w look at the position you put me i.... you smirked at him and Jimin.
- Now I have to choose.

- Who says you have to choose... right Jiminah?

- That's right hyung. Why choose when she can have the best of both world?. Jimin continued to pump his cock as he sat back and enjoyed the show.

Passing your hand over Jks tattooed arm. You admired his ink.

- Maybe I'll add one that symbolizes you Noona. What do you thin?. He grinned.

- That you're crazy. Lol. Wrapping your hands around his neck Jk reached for your lips, biting your bitting edge and sucking on it. While suddenly pulling you towards him he unexpectedly entered your heat with his iron rod. Earning a sinful moan from your juicy lips. You wrapped your legs around his waist and held ontighth to his neck.

Jk cupped your plump ass holding you steady and picked you up from the table, bouncing you on his throbbing dick. He walked towards the glass wall pinning you against it, with out breaking the kiss Jk buried himself deep inside you.Elicitingg the most obscene moans from you. He grunted and moaned. Vulgar praises. Confessions of desire. And maybe something more.

The both of knew you wouldn't last long. You for being hypersensitive thanks to Jimin. Him, well he'd been wanting to do just this to you forever. And after seeing you with Jimin that drove him mad.

- Kookie.... mmm. I- I.

- It's ok baby. I'm not going to last long either. I wanted you so bad for so long. Fuck you're so beautiful and sexy. Shit, you feel so good.

- Kookie, omg. You feel soo fucking good. Harder, faster. Mmm. Fuck. Fuck.

In no time both of you were climaxing in a epic way. His milky white cum and your juices splashing on the floor. Just in time for Jimin to shot another load all over his stomach and his chest.  Jk chuckled resting his forehead on yours.

- We should really get out of here. The security guard will start rounds soon. Jk kissed your forehead and your lips. - Mmm. I wanna taste you, baby. Hhmm. Maybe pour a little honey on that I'm sure already sweet kitty of yours, and eat you up.

- Then let's go home. And finish this. Mm. You pecked his lips again. As he pulled slowly out of you, and set you down. Going for more tissue he cleaned you up and then himself. The 3 of you got dressed. Before you headed out of the conference room Jimin pulled you into a hug and kissed you again.

-You sure you're ready for this Noona? For the 2 of us at the same time. Jk snuggled up behind you a d back hugged you inhaling your scent.

- You smell so fucking good after sex Noona. Fuck. It's intoxicating.

- It is isn't it? Jimin agreed.

- So Noona, you ready?