Chapter 15

They were sitting on the bench...Mirha was silently sipping her coffee with that plain emotionless face.There was dead silent envoirment when Arham spoke up "tum usy psnd krti ho?"(so you like him?) She felt the pain in his voice.

"Hm,I do." She nodded.

"Mai Ammi sy baat krta hun,We can't just end it all abruptly,mai Ammi sy kahun ga k shadi delay kr dein(I'll ask Ammi to delay it.) *he paused for a moment* you don't have to take all the blame.

*he chuckled sadly*
Tum ny mujhe itni dfa kaha k tum mujh sy shadi nhi krna chahti,tum kbhi bhi khush hi nhi thi is shadi sy,mujh pagal ko samjh hi nhi aya kuch..(you told me so many times that you don't want to marry me,you were never happy about this...I was an idiot,I didn't understand despite of being rejected multiple times.)..I'll ask them to delay and then we'll get time to end it all properly." He sighed in defeat,he was badly hurt.

"Thank you." She took another sip of coffee.

"Nevermind, aur haan(and yes) let me keep this ring?"he pointed towards his ring finger.

"Aap ki hony wali biwi ko psnd nhi aaye ga.(Your wife to be wont like it)."

"As if I have one." He chuckled gulping down his tears.

"Mai gifts k liye pay kr dun gi..(I'll pay you for the gifts you gave me).." she spoke up.

"I have gifted you things earlier...so keep them as another gift from this abnormal gene." He replied.

"How do you know?" For the first time in the entire conversation she showed her emotion as she asked him excitedly being curious.

"I just know." He smiled shrugging his shoulders.

"Sorry." She was back to that plain face again.

"Nevermind." He sighed.

"Zain keh rha tha k wo Naina k barey mein Ammi Abbu sy baat kry ga(Zain was saying that he is gonna talk to Ammi Abbu about Naina),hopefully all of them will agree for their relation."

"Ask her brothers first." Mirha blurted.

"Kya mtlb?(What do you mean?)

"Ah,kuch nhi(nothing.)" She didn't want to talk about them so she ended that topic but he got a strange feeling about that.

"Um...tum kisi ko milny ai ho yahan? (are you here to meet someone?) Arham asked as they had nothing else to talk to.

"Nope...mujhe us ghr mein ghuttan ho rhi thi aur mai USA ka residency test dena chah rhi thi bs usky barey mein sochny ai thi" (i was feeling suffocated in that house,I want to take the test for USA residency so i came here to think about it.)

"Pr kyun?*(Why?) First she denied to marry him and now she wants to leave this place too,thinking of all this,his restlessness increased.

"Bs aisy hi (nothing special)."

"Okay cool...you can ask Zaviyar."

"I cant,its one sided love."

"What do you mean by one sided,That's not okay Mirha,tell him that you love him." He was now worried about her one sided love.

"Its difficult to share ones feeling especially love...right?" She asked looking in his eyes.

He gulped "yes." Although he badly wanted to confess to her but it was not the right time,heck,he regretted his decision of not confessing to her in all those days.

"Tou chorein ye sb,mai handle kr lon gi(So let it be,i can handle this.") She averted her gaze.

"Ye aasan nhi hai Mirha(No,its not easy to be in one sided love Mirha.)" He doesnt want her to experience what he is experiencing right now.