CɦαρͰɛɾ ◎ηɛ

Ͱɛη γɛαɾs ɩαͰɛɾ

With every punch, with every swing, and every blast, Vivienne could practically feel herself overflowing with madness. She felt overwhelmed by all the chaos in her mind, chest and surroundings. She felt her breath getting caught up in her throat, and she suddenly had the urge to scream..

VIVIENNE SHOT UP WITH A YELP, frantically reaching forward, but found nothing but the broken bed post she'd grown all too familiar with in the past Ten years. After watching her mother die before her eyes, she realized she was alone now, and had to fend for herself. So, she grabbed her white rabbit, Lenny (After her mother) and started walking. She walked and walked as far as her seven-year-old body could take her, ending up in an abandoned hut in the middle of a nowhere patch of greenery. Scanning her surroundings as she wandered around inside, her eyes laid on a bed with broken posts, but the sight of the fluffy cream mattress was all it took for her to collapse into a sleep filled with daydreams and woke up to spend the next ten years of her life in that very hut.

The Gaunt girl pushed the fleece blanket of her figure, before stepping on the cold wood, sending chills into her bare feet as she walked to the bathroom. The bathroom was barley a room, it was almost a slightly bigger broom closet with a mirror, toilet and shower platform. She stared at her reflection, wondering what happened to the girl staring back. 

The seventeen-year-old thought about what would have happened if the 'bad men' never came, if her mother had never died, if she didn't have freak show abilities. Would she have lived a normal life? Going to school, making friends, stressing about exams? Would she have even found love and heartbreak? Instead of spending her time dwelling on all the answers to all these questions, she turned around, heading for the 'kitchen'- which was only a broken counter cupboard in a combined living room kitchen- stopping right before she entered, remembering the first time she'd ever been in it..

A gasp left her plump pink lips, her grip on her bunny tightening slightly. The sight of a wrecked  living room and holes in the wooden kitchen counters and blood splattered everywhere made her hold back a gag. the little girl covered her rabbit's eyes with her tiny hands and looked away. she couldn't help but think of what happened here, what caused all the damage and destruction. Touching a pole with her delicate hand, she was shot into a vision filled with guns, screams, blood and

Armed men wearing black.

She watched as they barged in the once furnished hut and started shooting whatever moved, while the residents begged then fell in a heap onto the brown floorboards. then another man entered the frame, only he was wearing a long coat, was bald and had a menacing scowl on his face. he stepped easily over the limbs and went past the gasping woman pn the floor, bleeding to  death as she pleaded for help. he did nothing but walk to a corner, kneeling down to the cowering child's height and moving a strand of hair behind his ear. he smiled creepily and said one thing to him,

"Don't worry, I'm gonna fix you"

She grabbed a browning apple from a bag and started munching on it, looking around and thinking of what to do. deciding on writing a journal entry, she summoned a piece of wood from off the floor and with a swish of her fingers, turned it into apiece of paper. she grabbed the pencil in her hair and sat on the floor, her hand moving on its own accord. 

an hour later, she raised the paper in front of her and stared. It was the boy from the vision. same hair, same eyes, same fear. her vow only strengthened from here on then. But something always bugged her when remembering that vision, she'd always wonder: Was their others out there, like her? Would it ever be safe for her to leave the hut?

She didn't dwell on much questions, mostly what to eat or what to do. she wished she had a companion to converse about these questions with. Talking with a rabbit everyday of your life can get quite, irritating.
Vivienne heard soft padding of the floor and saw a white figure beside her. she pet the rabbits white fur and smiled as she hopped over to her sketch and sniff it. Vivienne picked the rabbit just like she did to her paper earlier. "We're not getting out of here anytime soon, are we?" she asked with a sad, corner lipped smile, but the rabbit only tilted her head in confusion at human communication.

Π●ɾͰΑɩ βɛiηϱs