Argument

"What do you want for lunch today sweetie" you ask putting Caspar down "erm cheese sandwich please" he asks "alright coming right up" you head into the kitchen and make Caspar a sandwich and bring it into him "there you go one sandwich for my beautiful boy" you say giving him the sandwich until someone opens the door "hi daddy mummy made me a sandwich" Caspar tells him "hey casp , lily can we go talk upstairs please" he says in a serious tone which you can already probably guess what he found out "Caspar we will be back in a minute you just sit and watch peppa while eating your sandwich" you tell him "alright mummy" he replies

You guys head upstairs and go into your room where you sit yourself down on the bed.

"What where you doing on a date with ansu last night" he shouts "I'm allowed to go on a date with anyone I want pedri" you tell him "no no your not you don't need to be going on dates lily" he replies "I know I don't need to but I want to" you say "what about me and Caspar what about our family" he complains "pedri there's no me and you there hasn't been a me and you for 3 years and it's not like dating ansu we just went on a date" you tell him staring into his eyes "well do you like him" he asks you "pedri I don't but even if I did that not your business I don't get myself involved in your love life" you say "there's nothing to be involved in" he says "I'm sorry what about that girl who had a boyfriend that you were fucking because I know about that pedri" you shout "that's not a serious thing we didn't go on dates or anything it was just a fling" he try's defending himself "even if it was a fling I was still upset pedri" you complain "well if I knew you would be upset I wouldn't of done it" he tells you "you know that's not true pedri" you look at him "yes it is I always put you first no matter what" he looks back at you "then why did we break up" you say "that's different that was my future" he says "then just keep focusing on your future pedri because I can't do this anymore you come to my house all upset that I went on a date with ansu and you didn't even let me explain that I told him i didn't want to see him again because i wanted to see what could happen with you but what you want with your life is very clear so you can go now and we can talk when you're not acting like a 3 year old" you firmly say "but..." he starts saying "not buts leave please pedri I'm not doing this right now" you say staring at him as he starts to walk away "I never stopped loving you lily" he says with a small smile "me neither pedri but right now I can't love you" you say as he walks out the door and you just burst into tears.

You clean yourself up and go downstairs and sit next to Caspar "are you okay mummy daddy seemed upset" he asks you "yeah I'm fine now I'm with you" you say getting under the blanket he had on and cuddling him "you and daddy are still friends though aren't you" he says "yeah of course we will always be friends" you smile at him.