WINNERS

it's nearly the end of the match the score is 0-0 you sit in your chair picking at your nails as your that nervous.

The final whistle blows meaning it's going to penalties. "Did we win mummy" Caspar asks looking at you from the seat next to you "I don't know yet they have to take penalties" you tell him.

It's currently 4-3 to Spain on penalties this is the fifth one if they score it they win. You see pedri heading towards the penalty box which Lakers your stumach turn he could win it for them right now.

He takes a few steps back and starts to run up his foot colliding with the ball as it starts to gravitate into the top corner. You couldn't bare to look. All off a sudden everyone starts cheering so you look back up and see the ball in the back of the net. "OMG CASPAR OMG WE DID IT WE WON" you scream "yayyyyy" he cheers.

The Spain players are currently running all around the pitch celebrating and you're just watching taking in the moment trying not to cry which you miserably fail at as you knew it was his dream to win a trophy like this and he did it.

"Do you wanna go see papi Caspar" you say as you can see all the other players family making there way on" "yes yes yes" he screams smiling his face off. You see pedri looking around for someone and then he turns to see you guys as you're walking onto the pitch after they hand out the medals.

He comes running over and just kisses you "amour we won like we won the World Cup" he says cupping your face in his hand "I know Pepi you did it" you say looking up in his eyes. "Caspar we won" he says crouching down to hug him "daddy I love you" Caspar says wrapping his arms around him "should we go sit on the big stage casp" he asks "yesssss"Caspar cheers and they run over you following behind them

You sit inbetween pedris legs and Caspar stood beside you guys "I'm so proud of you" you say leaning back into his chest "Thankyou , I think maybe when we're back if you want to we could try things again" he says playing with the rings on your fingers "yeah I'd like that and I think Caspar would to" you smile "we act like an old married couple anyway with your stubbornness" he laughs will pressing a kiss onto your hair "im not stubborn i just don't let you get away with things" you giggle "Caspar come here" pedri says putting out his arms  "coming" he says and pedri pulls him in so he sitting on one of his legs "what a cute little family" fernando comes over saying causeing pedri to get up quickly passing Caspar to you and hugging his brother and then his mum and dad as they showed up.

@pedri

(Pretend pedris Julian)

❤️liked by 34,218,621

@pedri : los sueños pueden hacerse realidad

————————————————————————
@lilyrose

————————————————————————@lilyrose

❤️liked by 19,431,532

@lilyrose : momentos especiales con mis personas favoritas