His clumsy girl

Your parents never gave you a middle name, but if they could choose one for you today, it would be "clumsy."

Your whole life, from the day you were born till now, you had caused accidents and been in accidents that you always initiated. Most of the time, they were harmless, but there had been a few occasions where you had broken a bone or two.

Despite being in your twenties today and having learned tons of lessons from your mistakes, you were still the same clumsy girl that never failed to make people laugh.

When you met your boyfriend, Mason, two years ago, you basically embarrassed yourself right in front of his eyes.

You were both grocery shopping, and you couldn't help but stare at him, he was and still is the most handsome man you had ever seen, and he was standing right next to you in that grocery store.

Mason didn't notice you, at least not until you zoned back from your thoughts and accidentally walked into the refrigerator, hitting your forehead against the glass and let out a loud sound, causing him to turn his head towards you. You had groaned in pain and put your hand on your forehead, rubbing it slightly; You weren't really surprised you had managed to put yourself in that position.

You still remember the chuckle he let out and how he struggled to ask if you were ok because he found the situation so funny.

You both ended up talking, and you being the silly you, you couldn't keep your mouth shut about how he had caught your eye.

Mason always told you his side of the story, saying that as soon as he saw you hit your forehead against the glass, he knew he wanted a funny and clumsy girl like you in his life. It was love at first sight, as he would call it.

And here you were today, in the kitchen, in a house that you shared with him, preparing breakfast. For the first time today, you decided to make a healthy smoothie with your favorite vegetables and fruits.

You happily cut your spinach, green apple, one banana, and frozen mango and put it all into the blender.

"Morning, darling," you heard Mason say as you felt his hand on your waist and his lips on your cheek to place a soft kiss there.

"Morning, handsome, do you want smoothie?" You asked as you poured a bit of water into the blender too.

"No thanks," he looked at the blender with a somewhat disgusted look on his face.

"Don't diss it till you try it," you shook your head at him.

"Sorry, love, but I don't think I'm going to like it," he admitted as he grabbed the fruit bowl you had made him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," you mumbled

"Oh, by the way, you know your bicycle that you fell off of? I'll take it to a friend; he can repair it for you," he said as he took a seat at the breakfast table.

"I didn't fall off it, Mase," you rolled your eyes at him as you turned towards him.

You did fall off your bike, but you didn't want to admit it. "I'll just take it to the store; I need to buy a helmet anyway," you added

"I hate to break it to you, my love, but I really don't trust you with the car either; that's why you took the bike, remember?" He giggled

"It wasn't my fault I backed into a tree," you groaned, finding it more difficult to defend yourself now.

"Whatever you say, baby," he chuckled quietly, "you know how clumsy you can be, just be careful," he said to you.

"Ok, I know I'm clumsy and get into accidents now and then, but the only way I'll learn from my mistakes is to actually put myself in that position again and do the right thing," you rambled as you turned back around to mix the smoothie.

"From now on I will think before I act," you smiled with satisfaction as you pressed the button on the blender, soon realising you had forgotten to put the lid on.

"SHIT!"

"Y/N, seriously?" Mason laughed out loud as he jogged up to you; you had quickly turned the blender off, but the smoothie was all over you.

Mason stood next to you, not daring to say another  word in case he would trigger something inside of you. You stood there, completely still, as you licked your lips and tasted the smoothie.

"It was a shit smoothie anyway," you mumbled.

"Let's get you cleaned up, baby, come on." Mason put his hands on your arms from behind and moved you away from the mess and lead you to the bathroom.

"You're right, Mase," you sighed as he cleaned your face with a wet towel.

"About what, darling?"

"I really am clumsy aren't I?" you let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, but you're MY clumsy girl, and that's what made me fall for you in the first place," he said, making you smile instantly.