Chapter 5: Arisu...Onee-chan

[Well, we agreed, I'm going to do the quick chapters, and then I'll fix mistakes. Enjoy this chapter and the special, see you later].

"Ok now the next video..."

...

"Hey Hey! Hero-kun!" I looked up from where I was sitting and there stood Sakura Airi, smiling happily as she clasped her hands behind her back. Behind her were a group of girls whom I identified as Inogashira, Azuma, and Nishimura.

Inogashira Kokoro was a shy girl from my timeline. Tends to stick around with Wang and Mori. She was one of the girls that had a crush on Yousuke. No scratch that, these three girls whom Airi was with all had crushes on Yousuke. Seeing her act like a hyper beach valley girl is honestly odd.

The three girls upon hearing that they showed their true feelings for Hirata, blushed in the video.

Meanwhile Azuma Sana in this timeline is almost like Satou from my timeline. Quite trendy and honestly really confident with herself. This is contrasting Azuma from my timeline who had been quite reserved and mostly hangs out with Kei from time to time.

Nishimura Ryuuko in my timeline and this timeline is more or less just the same. Perhaps it's because of some other properties that had changed which left her with quite the same personality. She might be categorized along with Matsuo and Eiichirou.

"Honestly, I don't understand, why didn't everyone change drastically" Katsuragi said.

"Oh... Sakura... How can I help you?" I asked rather cautiously. It seems that my memories of our parting still keeps me from being at ease with her. Whenever I look at the current her, I remember the her of my time whom had finally gathered enough courage to change.

"So Airi, you changed in the future, congratulations" Haruka said

"T-Thank you" Sakura said.

"Although we still don't know, why we parted ways with our group of friends..." Yukimura said

Looking at her take up Original Kushida's job of being this class' Idol is just...

It's a lot to take in...

"Don't even say it, we are very surprised" Hondou said

"Sakura, whenever you want, let's have a coffee and invite you to talk" Mori said.

Sakura nodded sheepishly.

"Well these girls just want to get your cell number!~" She said with a smile.

"Well... That's a bit cruel, but if I don't do that, they're going to be stuck forever Fufufu"

"Damn Ikemen" Ike said whispering

Some whispers were heard that apparently said "DEATH" "DEATH"

"Hey Airi-chan!"

"Come on Airi! Some Tack Some Tack!"

A few laughs were heard around the room.

"Ehe~"

"Cell number..." I paused to myself. Wait, is this my springtime youth 2.0? Where I finally be able to graduate from a loner to a Riajuu? Wait isn't being a Riajuu a bad thing? People like Ike tend to curse those people for having an easier life than them after all. I still can't answer as to why they'd be mad? Is it because girls surround them?

"Are you being serious? It's obvious that's why, it would be the dream of any man" Ike said

"From any PERVERTED man" Shinohara said