Chapter especial: Reaction to "Joke Chapter"

[This chapter is made because @Yue_Best_Waifu challenged me and if someone CHALLENGES ME I CAN'T LET THAT GO, by the way if he doesn't have this name anymore, it's because he changes it every week or so XD]

"Now we will look at a scenario where: A different take in revelation to Ayanokouji's skills being revealed" Said Kiraishin

"So we'll see what Ayanokouji is capable of" Kanzaki said.

Many people began to watch the video carefully, these were, Kanzaki, Horikita, Katsuragi, Sakayanagi, Ryuuen and for some strange reason Koenji...

"Holy Shit..."

"One Hundred Points?!"

"I still get angry, don't help us, but if from now on he gets serious, then I have nothing to complain to him" Shinohara said

They stared at the board with envy and shock as they looked at my name being at the top of the leaderboard. Not only that but it seems I rank at the top of the year level itself, surpassing a genius like Sakayanagi in Class A.

"Kukuku, so the monster finally shows its claws, I'll dub you "BOOK EATER" what do you think?"

"I have a name, in case you didn't know"

Ryuuen ignored my comment.

BANG

Horikita slammed her hands on the table as she then immediately pointed at me. "I knew it, you were holding back since the beginning!"

"I wouldn't say I was holding back... I'd say I wasn't just putting in the effort" I said, but it seems that Horikita doesn't appreciate my reasoning as she brandished her compass before me like a psychotic killer bent on killing me the moment I made a mistake.

"Well in a way, he's right" Katsuragi said.

"But why not use his full potential, I still don't understand" Shinohara said.

Easy answer and it's two words: "White Room"

"Yeah, that's true, I'm sure he could make more friends. Isn't that what he wanted from the beginning?"

"That's it, you... Stay put! No going anywhere, we're doing a class discussion."

"Alright is everyone here?" Horikita asks as she looks at everyone pointedly.

Hirata raises his hand "Ah Horikita-san, What's wrong?"

She then pointed at me and said "That boy! That's what's wrong!"

Oh boy... I feel like this is going to be quite constructive...

"Oh yeah, that cheating bastard who got a one hundred shamelessly on the math exam!" Ike cried out, pointing at me as well.

"Kukuku so if you can't, nobody can do it? Kukuku sure they are DEFECTS"

"Haxx! I call haxx!" Miyamoto added into the accusation train as he too pointed at me.

"But the defects..."

"If you're going to cheat, Ayanokouji, you should have at least made it less obvious!" Hondou said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Later they will ask themselves, why doesn't he use his full potential? Well, here is the answer, nobody would believe him and they will think that he is lying" Arisu said

Class D was looking down, right now they are witnessing, what would have happened if, I had used my potential.

"I'm sorry Ayanokouji" Shinohara said