Chapter 20

Shocking News

"Oops, Allen, Elena, can we stop by the temple before returning?"

""Sure~""

After leaving the Fiji Company, we decided to visit the temple.

I recalled that I did not confirm with Syl his intentions of sending me Kaoka beans.

Seriously, why did he send them to me? A bit of time had passed since I made chocolate for the first time, so it's not like he got interested in it after seeing us eat it.

Well, I do feel that there is not a significant reason behind it, though...

(Takumi-san.)

"Eh? What?"

The moment I entered the temple, I heard Syl's panicked voice.

""Onii~chan?""

When I leaked out a surprised voice after hearing the sudden voice in my head, Allen and Elena looked at me curiously.

"Sorry, sorry. It's nothing. You two, wait here for a little, okay?"

"Yea."

"Got it~"

After I patted the children's heads and told them to wait, I spoke to Syl again.

(What's the matter, Syl? You seem to be somewhat flustered?)

(Ta, Takumi-san, this is serious!)

(That's what I am asking you, what is serious?)

(It's the children's birthday!)

(N? Birthday?)

(Yes! Today's the day the children were born!!)

"!!"

Hearing Syl's words, I checked the children's status in panic.

=====

=====

Whoa~ the children's age column truly changed into 6!!

I had so much on my mind recently I forgot to keep checking!

Today, I was luckily reminded by Syl, but if I didn't visit the temple on a whim, wouldn't I miss it!? How dreadful...

Err... today is the Water Day of the 4th week in the twelfth month, wasn't it? It would be a New Year's after a week... oh my? Wouldn't it be Christmas on the Earth right now?

The winter is going to end in no time and spring will soon come~

Still, time flew by.

The malnourished, smaller than the average children of their age Allen and Elena had put on the weight, and they even grew taller. Wouldn't their physiques now be better than that of an average adult?