Winkmans

"We'll never get in there

"We'll never get in there. Let's just come back first thing. We can pretend to be customers-" Lucy offered. Grace nodded along with her because it was a solid idea. The smart idea.

"Let's go down the side," Lockwood said walking across the street.

"Is he trying to get us killed?" Lucy hissed as she followed after Grace.

"Indefinitely," Grace nodded. They each moved past the van and saw a padlock on a sliding door.

"Ah. That's more like it," Lockwood sighed as he dug in his pocket for his knife. He opened it and picked up the rusty lock. There was a loud click and then the door slid free. Lockwood walked in first, then Grace. Lucy pulled the door shut. Looking around there were things everywhere. It was like a trinket shop, although most of the items were sources. Grace tried to focus on searching for the mirror, but there were so many sources in there it was hard.

"I don't like this," Lucy muttered. Lockwood noticed Grace had stopped moving and stepped in front of her. He saw that she had her eyes closed focusing, so he left her alone.

"Can you hear the mirror?" Lockwood asked Lucy. The girl shook her head.

"There are too many sounds. Like the airways are jammed with signals," Lucy sighed. Grace could feel a presence. Something strong.

"From all this," Lockwood muttered. Grace turned around smiling. "What?" He asked. "Did you find it?" He smiled. Grace nodded her head. Lucy was occupied staring at a stuffed animal that was stored in a box.

"Stay here and don't make a sound," Grace insisted.

"Wait, what no," Lockwood shook his head.

"Why would you go by yourself?" Lucy asked. Grace stared at the two of them blankly.

"Okay, so when we all get caught and killed who's coming for us? Who's going to get the mirror?" She asked. Lucy nodded looking around the room once more. "If anything happens find the mirror, then come after me," Grace gave them a thumbs up as she moved towards the next hall. Lockwood shook his head, but Lucy tugged him back. There was an overhead light on so someone was there. She could hear faint voices of people. She barely made it around the corner when there was a boy standing in the hallway. He held a little mechanical robot in his arms. 

"Hello," She smiled leaning over slightly. The boy didn't say anything, but he didn't look scared. "I seem to have lost something." Grace stepped forward, but the boy moved back some more. "No, no, it's okay, I just need your help." She whispered. The boy was out in the open once more which made Grace nervous.

Someone could see him. Why isn't he talking to me?

Blonde hair came around the corner. A woman with a red top on. Grace backed up a little as she raised a baton. It turned into a taser once she clicked a button. The woman tried to just hit Grace with it, but she grabbed the handle.