Chapter 14 Percy's POV

I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Those belong to Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling

Thanks so much for the 5K you guys! That's amazhang!!!

Leo wrote a small song too. I'll cut him off when he's done. Leo. Song only.

Leo: Yes ma'am.

Leo: *takes deep breathe*

Me: crap. I might have not thought this throu--

Leo: I DONT WANT TO BE A MUGGLE

I WANT TO BE A WITCH

SO I CAN SWISH

AND SWISH AND FLICK!!!

*Does chicken dance with it*

Me: .... Thanks. Leo. For that... interesting song.

Leo: it's what McShizzles do.

Inside I couldn't stop laughing. Harry's face when I looked at him. Priceless and when I carried him down the stairs? Even better. I think he expects me to do something to him again because of that look on his face: guilt. And yes Harry. I do plan on doing something to you. Oh, this will be fun.

After breakfast, Harry immediately ran for the stairs. But I was slightly faster. I caught up to him, grabbed him from behind, picked him up, and put him back in his seat with everyone laughing.

His face red, he said, "That, is why I wanted to get upstairs." That just made us laugh harder. I was still standing behind him to insure he couldn't leave, when Sirius walked in. He saw me and Harry, stopped, his eyes widened, and the whole room burst out in fits of laughter. He joined in, as did Harry. It was a great morning.

But all good things, must come to an end.

Or you could just let the fates hear you say, "I'm happy," or "I'm safe," or anything like that. They will take care of it all for you then.

So in other words, we had to return to Hogwarts.

School. Yay.

Well you're probably saying, "This is a magic school? How can it be boring," or "HOW DARE YOU PERSEUS JACKSON!!! I WANTED TO GO TO HOGWARTS BUT I CANT SO YOU ARE FREAKING LUCKY!!!" Etc. etc. etc. Well thanks for not cussing me out at least.

But even being a teacher is booorrrrriing. Still, Harry did decide to do the DADA club. Now it's called D.A. short for Dumbledore's Army. Umbridge is going to find out. They're being secretive but not that much. I'm glad I refused to sign the paper. Hermoine knows I'd never tell anyone. Especially that pink, fluffy toad.

~~~~~~TIME SKIPPER~~~~~~

We had been back at Hogwarts for a while and it seemed Umbridge was starting her suspicious tirade. Harry had been called to her office while the twins were pranking her (remind me never to tell the Stolls about them. Chaos in the making right there) and I had a feeling it wasn't for puzzles.

She knew something. Or had to. Or maybe it was just about Dumbledore who had all but disappeared. Harry told me the details but it was still confusing.

But all I really thought when he finished was, 'Dumbledore does have style,' and that was it. But I was still having trouble wrapping my head around it.

Seaweed brain, I thought to myself.

Annabeth. How could I forget her?! I mean yeah I was busy but still! I wish she could join me. I had asked Dumbledore about it and he agreed and in fact signed a form. She could help me with the classes if Chiron let her come!

I had to ask. I had to see her.

I rummaged through my desk until I found a drachma, and then I created some mist.

"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Chiron at Camp Half-Blood."

The most shimmered and there he stood in the Big House.

"Chiron!"

He looked over at me.

"Percy! I was wondering when I'd hear from you! How's the quest?"

I filled him in and watched his face grow with satisfaction even at the part where the trio found out about me. Chiron said it couldn't be helped, and continued to listen on. At the mentions of Voldemort, he tightened his face, but other than that remained expressionless.

Finally I asked him what I had called for:

"Chiron, do you think Annabeth could come and help train them? It'd be easier for us all."

He thought and I knew his answer before he said it.

I was going to see me Wise Girl again soon!

Just gonna say now that I didn't plan on this EVER!!! I just thought of it cause I was in a block and needed something out there! I know I said in my very first part to the story I wasn't going to add demigods to this but she will be the ONLY one. And any fights they have Percy will win. Remember that.

Sorry if you guys disagree but I wasn't getting many comments on how to continue and it complicates things with writers block.

Also sorry for the kinda short chappie an really long update time. Writers block again.

Love y'all so much.

Thanks for the 7K btw!!!

Samigirl