Chapter 72

Well guys, I had a lot of suggestions from you guys and I decided to choose.........almost everything you guys suggested!! It may take a while but I decided on adding almost all the suggestions you have.

Jungkook continued ignoring Taehyung for whole two days. He was returning back from the hospital and he was glad he was. He really was tired of the hospital and its food specifically. He wasn't allowed outside food. He was waiting for his Jin hyung's cooking.

Taehyung was silent the whole two days. He remained gloomy and sad but pretended that everything was fine as he didn't want to bother anyone with things that was already going on. Everyone knew something was wrong but they kept their theories for themselves.

It had been a few days since Jungkook's return. Everyone had known about Taehyung neglecting Jungkook when he approached at that night. Jungkook still ignored Taehyung and Taehyung started distancing himself from everyone else.

Taehyung let go of his anger and decided to pacify Jungkook. He thought of a thousand different ways to pacify the younger but had no luck. Jungkook had gotten stubborn than before.

Taehyung decided to wear a bunny costume. He did wear one and knocked on the younger's bedroom. He expected to be met with Jungkook only, but was met with all other hyungs too. He still remained firm about his plan and started playing a song as everyone awaited with confused faces.

Taehyung danced and sung with the chorus cutely, trying to make Jungkook talk to him. Jungkook was controlling his laugh and keeping on a poker face. Taehyung did a lot of aegyoes, cute poses and gave out hundreds of finger hearts for which everyone melted but they appeared to remain strict as they were worried thinking what if they came late to help Jungkook that day, then what could have happen?

Taehyung held out a sorry banner for the younger.

'Sorry Kookie, forgive your hyungie!!' yelled Taehyung doing a aegyo and a heart with his two hands on his head with the shape of the heart. Jungkook turned his head the other way and Taehyung's face fell again at the rejection. He was already hurt that he wasn't part of whatever was going on in the younger's bedroom leaving him alone.

'Taehyung, if you want him to forgive you then obey whatever he say. We have given him the permission for that' stated Jin with void of emotion.

All the hyung's left Jungkook's room giving Jungkook a knowing look as Taehyung just stood there dumbly.

'Koo, Hyung is really sorry. Hyung, will never ignore you again. Hyung, was just too sleepy that day-' Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook holding up a hand to silence him.

'You ignored me hyung, when I needed you the most' spoke Jungkook and Taehyung appeared more guilty than before.

'If you want me to forgive you then...' stopped Jungkook. He had already forgiven the older after witnessing the cute dance he prepared just for him.

'Then?' questioned Taehyung.

'Then you need to get a punishment' said Jungkook and Taehyung gave him a confused look.

'Pants off, and over my lap Taehyung' stated Jungkook coldly as Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes.

'What!' whisper yelled Taehyung not believing what he was hearing. Jungkook, his maknae was going to punish him? Spank him? Was he hearing right? For sure, his hyungs wouldn't have permitted that!!

'You can't punish me' yelled Taehyung in shock and humiliation.

'I can and I will' sternly spoke Jungkook.