Chapter 73

Taehyung woke up after an hour. It was like he was living a nightmare. He finally calmed down realising it's a dream. But then, he groaned in utter pain. He then realised that it wasn't a dream rather it was his harsh reality. He didn't want to stay at the mansion anymore. His pride was hurt.

He took a bag and stuffed it with whatever his hands landed on. He then proceeded out of the room. Luckily, no one was there to stop him or question him. He silently exited the mansion and drove straight to wherever his heart desired. Unknowingly, he ended up infront of the office. He walked inside staright to his cabin and locked the door. He couldn't stop the feeling he couldn't describe. It was like, he didn't know where to go. His reputation was tarnished infront of the younger where he maintained his image all the time. His pride was hurt and he didn't want to face Jungkook. He was betrayed by the one whom he trusted the most. He let Jungkook witness him at his lowest moment. He couldn't be the hyung he was supposed to be.

He skipped his dinner and slept on the couch shivering in the cold.

On the other hand, all of them were devastated and Jungkook regretted his actions almost immediately as his hyungs explained him their thoughts. 'I didn't even comfort him'  this thought was killing Jungkook completely.

Jimin decided to check on Taehyung only to find no one in the room. He panicked and searched around only to find all the toiletries, some of the clothes gone.

'Hyung, Tae left!!!' screamed Jimin in horror. All of them rushed in and when they noticed the stuff gone they dialled Taehyung's number to have no response. They cursed and they all began to search the younger as Jungkook broke down crying. Namjoon decided to stay with Jungkook and comfort him knowing that it wasn't entirely Jungkook's fault rather it was everyone's.

Jason was quick to track the younger down and stop others from panicking.

'He is in the office' yelled Jason and others sighed in relief. They immediately rushed in and ran straight to the younger's cabin as all there employees gathered around witnessing all there bosses in panick.

They knocked and tried opening the door. The door wouldn't budge. They knocked again and again.

'Bring the damn, keys' yelled Yoongi and Taehyung's secretary trembled to find the keys. She finally found it and handed it to Yoongi. Yoongi's hand shook and finally opened the door to witness Taehyung shivering on the couch.

'Leave' growled Jason and all other employees went away in fear as Taehyung's secretary stood there looking at her boss shivering uncontrollably.

'Tae' whispered Jimin and went ahead to wake him up. Jimin gasped when his hand touched the younger as the younger was burning up.

'He is burning up' yelled Jimin and Hoseok rushed in.

'Wake him up' shouted Hoseok as he dialled someone.

'Bring a thermometer' yelled Jin and Taehyung's secretary ran to get one. Jimin sat beside the younger and tried waking him up only for Taehyung to not budge. As seconds passed panick raised as Taehyung showed no signs of waking up.

'Hyung, he isn't waking up' sniffed Jimin and looked around to find everyone in tears.

'Hoseok, call the hospital. We are taking him there' yelled Jason and picked Taehyung up and ran down three stairs and jumped in his car followed by Hoseok as the driver drove there as fast as he possibly could.

Others, were left behind but they managed to keep up with them with another car.

Everything was ready, waiting for Taehyung and as soon as he arrived he was immediately taken  on the stretcher and pushed to one of the VIP rooms. A nurse attached an I.V as another proceeded to wipe down Taehyung's body to lessen the temperature all while another doctor checked on him.

The doctor came out gathering everyone around.

'Is he being abused?' was the first question the doctor asked and all of them shook their head.

'Follow me' said the doctor and proceeded inside the room where he showed the marks on the younger's bottom. Everyone gasped at the bruises.

'His body is reacting to the immense pain he is feeling. We are giving him painkillers. He should wake up once the fever reduces' stated the doctor and left from there. Jin sat down holding his head in his hands. Yoongi and Jason  came out not being able to see their loved ones in such a state. Hoseok pushed himself for a surgery to get his mind off the younger. Jimin stayed next to the younger wiping his body with a wet rag and changing the ice packs on the younger's forehead.

Namjoon decided to keep it a secret from Jungkook and forced him to sleep. Jungkook cried to sleep and mumbled Tae each second in his sleep.

Finally after, three hours Taehyung woke up.

'Wa.. water ' he rasped and Jimin held it to the younger's mouth making it easy for him to drink.

'Ahh!!' groaned Taehyung in pain clutching onto his head. Jin rushed to help.

'Leave' coldly responded Taehyung as Jin and Jimin looked at him in question. At the correct moment, Taehyung's secretary entered the room. Taehyung noticed her presence.

'Escort them out, I need some alone time' stated Taehyung looking at his secretary. She did as asked and his hyungs walked out not wanting to stress Taehyung.

'Sir' spoke his secretary. Taehyung gave her a soft smile and tried reaching for the glass of water as he was too thirsty. His secretary intervened and handed him the water and made him drink it as Taehyung's hands was shivering badly to even hold the glass.

She then hesitantly started massaging Taehyung's head as Taehyung dozed off. She left the room to meet all other members.

'He slept' she said not knowing what to say.

'Stay with him please' requested Jin.

'He doesn't want us to be with him. He let you be, so please stay the night' begged Jin as the secretary looked shock.

'I will pay you extra' coldly stated Yoongi.

'I will stay, no need to increase the pay sir' formally rejected the secretary.

Hey guys!!! How is it???