Chapter 10

'If I remember correctly the first place I meet Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang is at the Chang clan in Yueyang. If I go there, I wonder if I will see them,' Wei Ying decide to head to Yueyang town.

When Wei Ying got there he heard fighting coming from inside of the Chang clan. 'Crap, I'm late!' Wei Ying went to help Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen to fight Xue Yang. Not only that but he decide to end Xue Yang life.

"Gongzi, why did you end Xue Yang life?" Song Lan asked Wei Ying. "If he still live, he will cause trouble for the cultivation world. One thing I'm for sure is he will come back to take revenge on you two."

"That make sense, can we know your name?" Xiao Xingcheng asked Wei Ying.

"My name is Wei Ying courtesy Wei Wuxian. Son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren."

Cangse Sanren, Shijie son," Wei Ying nodded his head. "That mean your my nephew," Xiao Xingchen put both of his hand on each side of Wei Ying cheek.

"Mn, Shishu."

"Xingchen, we should go back to Yueyang town. You and Wei Wuxian can talk there," they all left the Chang Clan and went back to Yueyang town.

Once they arrive in Yueyang town, the three went to one of the inn to talk. "How have you been? Where are you staying?" Xiao Xingchen asked Wei Ying.

"I been great. I'm staying in the Jiang clan but...." Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen looked at each other then back to Wei Ying, "but what?" Xiao Xingchen look up and down at Wei Ying clothes.

"If you stay in the Jiang clan, aren't you suppose to wear their color?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

"That women....Yu Ziyuan, she said that I don't deserve to wear the Jiang color because she call me "The Son of a servant" do you know how angry I am when she call me that. She have a grudge against Niang."

"What?! That women still have a grudge against Shijie?!" Song Lan is surprise to see how angry Xiao Xingchen is. "How dare she call you that?!"

"I'm not going to return to the Jiang clan. After the war end, I will leave the Jiang clan and Yunmeng town. I feel like that place isn't my home anymore. I don't feel like I a, part of their family. Shishu, can I come with you when the war against Wen Rouhan is over?"

"Since you are Xingchen nephew you can come along. We will wait for you at Baixue temple."

The next day, they part way, "remember, you still have family." Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

'Thanks goodness they are safe. By now, the Wen clan is attacking the Jiang clan. Since they don't have Wen Chao nor Wen Zuliu with them. It will be an easy battle for them.' Wei Ying take out Suibian, he flew back to Yunmeng town.

When Wei Ying arrive, he see disciple in white, green and gold in the Jiang clan fighting the Wen disciple. He just stand to one side watching the whole thing before his eye, 'Without Wen Zuliu, Jiang Wanyin won't get his golden core melted by him. I don't have to give him my core. I never understand how in the world did he get captured by the Wen clan.'

Some of the Wen disciple flee to head back to their own clan since they can't fight back with Sect leader Jiang, Nie, Lan and Jin Zixuan. "This time the other clan come to he,l out. If Qingheng Jun didn't come out of his seclusion then none of this would happen."

For the next few days, the Lan , Nie, Jiang and Jin all meet at the Nie clan. 'That good for nothing Jin Guangshan isn't joining the fight. It is only Jin Zixuan and his arrogant Jin Zixun." 

"After the war is over, the Wen in Qishan will get captured by the five clan. Or get hunt down by Jin Zixun. If I warn them, I hope that they will leave from there. I know is there home but there life matter more," with that last saying Wei Ying went to Qishan town.

When Wei Ying arrive in Qishan town he see all of the town people going on with their daily life, 'They don't know what will happen once Wen Rouhan fall,' "Everyone in Qishan town! All of those whose have the SURNAME WEN please listen up!" All of the town people stop what they are doing and look toward the person in dark cloak.

"There will be a Great War soon, the war is Wen Rouhan against the five great clan. If you don't leave now, the other clan will capture you and kill you. Leave now! Take whatever is important to you and leave Qishan immediately! Go now!"

Everyone in Qishan begin to gathered their thing, their important thing, even thing that they can't leave behind.

About 2 to 5 hour later everyone is out of Qishan town, Wei Ying sigh with relief. 'I won't let the Jin clan do as they please. Especially Jin Guangshan, I will have to kick him out of his seat as sect leader.'

Wei Ying left from there, he went straight Qinghe town. 'I should warn Nie Xiong about Jin Guangyao.' Wei Ying went toward the Nie clan. When Wei Ying arrive he asked the disciple to take him to see Nie Huaisang.

Wei Ying enter into the Nie clan, there Lan Zhan and Jiang Wanyin see Wei Ying. "Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Ying ignore the two of them, he gave them a cold expression this expression tell them to stay away, do not come any closer. Jiang Wanyin and Lan Zhan didn't dare to move from their spot. They felt chill going up and down their spine just by the look on Wei Ying face.

"He seem different....he not the Wei Wuxian from before." Lan Zhan glanced Jiang Wanyin, 'he doesn't know, he doesn't know that this isn't the Wei Wuxian of this time line.'