Chapter 12

"He will only abuse the title. Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jin Zixuan, Jin Zixun, Madam Jin, I will let you see what your future is like, who cause all the problem in this cultivation world." Wei Ying snapped his finger, a massive black mist appear in the middle of the room and then it begin to show everyone in the room at what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is doing.

Everyone in the room see Jin Guangyao is telling Jin Guangshan that he already have someone watching the Jiang clan. "Jin Guangshan! How dare you have someone spy on our clan?!" Shouted a angry Yu Ziyuan.

Then they see Jin Guangyao and Su She talking about putting an curse on Jin Zixun. "A curse? What kind of curse?" Wei Ying sat down on Wen Rouhan thorn chair, "What curse you ask? This curse is call "one hundred hole curse""

"Now as for xiandu, I rather have either Qingheng Jun, Chifeng Zun and Zewu Jun. It is best not to have the Jin climb up the ladder just because they are rich. Well, what do you three think?" Lan Zhan couldn't help but keep on looking at how much Wei Ying have change.

"Xichen, why don't you take the role of Xiandu?" Nie Mingjue looked at Qingheng Jun, they nodded their head.

"Okay."

Wei Wuxian got up, he walk down the step, "then I will leave you all to take care of Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She. Oh I forgot. Jin Zixuan, I suggest you step up as sect leader."

After saying that Wei Ying walk out of there. Lan Zhan decide to follow Wei Ying. "Wei Wuxian! Wait!" Wei Ying stop walking, he turn around to look at Lan Zhan.

"Where are you going?" This question made Wei Ying remember that day, when he save the Wen. He met Lan Zhan down the mountain, he asked Wei Ying the same question. 'If I ask you at that time, will you come with me? Will you leave your clan to come live with me and the Wen clan?'

Wei Ying walk over to Lan Zhan, he closed the distant between him and Lan Zhan. He kissed Lan Zhan on the lip. The kiss was soft and slow but then it went into more passionate. 'Just this one last chance.....once I erase Lan Zhan memories, he will be able to live a normal life again. A normal life without me in it.'

When air become a problem the two pull away, "I'm sorry I have to do this to you Lan Zhan."

"Do what?"

Wei Ying knock Lan Zhan unconscious, he used his resentment energy to erase all of Lan Zhan memories of him. Once all of the memories of him is gone, Wei Ying take Lan Zhan back to Cloud Recesse.

Wei Ying take Lan Zhan to Jingshi, he put Lan Zhan on the bed, "this is for the best, I don't want you to come looking for me." Wei Ying remove a string of hair from Lan Zhan face.

"Well it is time to go find Shishu and Song Xiong. They said that they will meet me at Baixue temple." Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan one last time, 'maybe I will tell you what actually happen. Someday, when we see each other again or more like you won't remember who I am.'

Wei Ying take out Suibian and fly away from Cloud Recesse, 'I don't even know what to do with this Yin Hufu. I should keep it safe for now.'

It didn't take long for Wei Ying to arrive at the Baixue Temple. "A-Ying!" Wei Ying smile, he see Xiao Xingchen waving his hand at him. Wei Ying landed in front of Xiao Xingchen, "is everything settle down in the cultivation world?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Zichen is waiting for us, shall we go?" Wei Ying nodded his head again. The two left the Baixue temple, they went to meet up with Song Lan who is waiting for them.

"Shishu, where are we heading too?" Wei Ying asked Xiao Xingchen. "Wherever people need our help. Let go."

"Mn." 'Oh yeah, after we parted way in the future. I don't even know what happen to Shishu. Song Lan, I found him on the mountain with a bandage around his eye. He said that he felt Shishu was near, then after that he couldn't find Shishu anywhere.'

"Your here," Xiao Xingchen nodded his head. "Then let's go," all three left from there. They travel the cultivation world to help those in need. 'As long as I am away from them, I will be fine. The Wen are safe, the world is peaceful with Lan Xichen as their new Xiandu.' "Live a good life Lan Wangji." With that last saying Wei Ying caught up to Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen.

Then End
So how is this for the end? Don't worry now.....I will write a squeal to this story. Haven't decided what the story like will be but when I do  I will let everyone know. Thank you for following me on this story and thank you for all of the vote and comment. Until then, see everyone in the next story.