Ch 99:Her Conditions

These were Su Xiaolu's conditions. She had stated them very clearly.

Sun Bocheng and Sun Ziqian listened quietly. They looked at Su Xiaolu and finally stopped treating her like a child.

Just as they were about to agree, Su Xiaolu said, "I'm sure you know that his body is very weak. I don't think anyone in this world can guarantee that he won't die. I can only promise that I will do my best to treat him, but his body is really too weak. If he can't survive this, you can't vent your anger on my family."

Of course, Su Xiaolu had also considered what Old Wu had considered.

Sun Bocheng and Sun Ziqian had already calmed down. They did not answer Su Xiaolu immediately.

Su Xiaolu did not ask further. Instead, she said, "You can think about it first. After all, treatment is a long-term thing. It will take at least three years for his condition to improve. It will take at least five years for him to recover. So, you don't have to worry about spending the next few days thinking about it. Let me go and see the other one first."

With that, Su Xiaolu walked out.

Old Wu was very satisfied with Su Xiaolu's performance. He smiled and followed behind her.

Sun Ziqian was a little confused. He looked at Sun Bocheng and asked, "Father, what should we do?"

Sun Bocheng also had his own considerations. The Sun family did not have many children. Now, Sun Ziqian was his only son. Sun Ziqian was deeply in love with Madam Lian and naturally refused to take concubines. If Sun Baoshan could not recover, the Sun family would be done for.

He wasn't sure how to respond.

He looked at the hopeful Sun Baoshan. Sun Bocheng sighed and said, "Let's go over and see Qian's condition first."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Sun Baoshan's health was deteriorating year by year. This year, he didn't even go out. He was also obedient and drank medicine whenever he was told to. If he couldn't go out, he would read at home.

Sun Baoshan was very smart. If he was in good health, he would definitely be able to take the scholarly examination if he continued studying. Unfortunately, the heavens were not willing.

Who would have thought that the Sun family were military officials two generations earlier?

Sun Bocheng sighed and went out.

Sun Ziqian gently stroked Sun Baoshan's hair and said, "Shan, rest well. I'll go and see your sister."

Sun Baoshan nodded obediently. "Go ahead, Father. Don't worry about me. I'll be obedient."

Sun Ziqian turned and went out. Sun Baoshan looked at Sun Ziqian's back and lowered his eyes. His gaze fell on his thin wrist and he smiled as he thought about the touch. If only he could really be cured.

Inside the inner room on the right.

Sun Baoqian had already sat down obediently and was waiting.

When Su Xiaolu and Old Wu came in, Sun Baoqian stood up politely and bowed. "Greetings, doctor. Greetings, young doctor."

Old Wu made a faint sound of agreement.

This was the first time Su Xiaolu had been called a doctor. She smiled at Sun Baoqian.

Old Wu took Sun Baoqian's pulse first. He pondered for a moment before saying, "Her condition is better than the previous one. Their symptoms are the same."