Ch 112:Blunt Words 1

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao had no idea how amazing Old Wu was, but now, looking at the money, their understanding of Old Wu was overturned and redefined.

1

"Simei, give this to your master. You haven't finished your apprenticeship yet. You shouldn't take these."

Su Sanlang felt his hand grow heavy as he held it. He suddenly realized how much God had blessed their family.

After reacting, Su Sanlang treated the master-disciple relationship between Old Wu and Su Xiaolu more carefully. He was afraid that Su Xiaolu was still too young and had not done some things well.

It didn't matter if Su Xiaolu was insensible. As parents, they should know better and teach her.

"Sanlang, you're right. We can't take so much money."

Madam Zhao also felt that Su Sanlang was right. Their Simei had yet to finish their medical studies from the divine doctor. Logically speaking, they shouldn't take the money. Any field of study was very harsh on disciples.

Old Wu was very good to Su Xiaolu. It was already very good that he did not make things difficult for her.

Su Xiaolu looked at Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao. She leaned against Su Sanlang obediently and said, "Father, Mother, but Master gave this to me."

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were right.

It was fine if she didn't take this money, but it was given by Old Wu, so the meaning was different.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were stunned.

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

After a while, Su Sanlang said, "This is really from your master. This is too much."

He wasn't sure how much money Old Wu had, but as far as this box was concerned, Su Sanlang couldn't imagine.

Madam Zhao was also a little speechless. She did not know what to say to express her shock.

Some people would fight to the death for a few copper coins, but Old Wu gave so much money to a child so easily.

Su Xiaolu blinked and said, "Master also said that the entire Minggu will be mine in the future."

Su Sanlang took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before saying, "Since it's from your master, keep it well. Be filial to him in the future, understand?"

Madam Zhao also reminded her, "Remember what your father said. The most important thing for us as humans is not to forget our roots. No matter what happens in the future, mother hopes that you will respect your teachers."

1

Su Xiaolu nodded and replied seriously, "Father, Mother, I know."

Old Wu was cold on the outside but warm on the inside. She was his only disciple. The old man didn't say it, but he treasured her in his heart.

She was not an ungrateful person. How could she not know how to repay favors?

Seeing that Su Xiaolu was serious, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao looked at each other and were relieved. The two of them smiled and said everything without saying anything.

Dinner was sumptuous.

It was rare for Su Sanlang to drink with Old Wu. He held his glass and said solemnly, "Big Brother, thank you for taking care of Simei."