Chapter 3: Confusion

You all followed Gabriel down through the woods, and eventually got to the lake. Everyone was gone, "Assholes!" Dariush yelled. Then all of a sudden the sky went a yellow type color, and your music stopped so you pulled out your phone "I was at 90% just a minute ago! How could it be dead already?!"

Everyone else began to take out their phones as well to see if it had happened to them as well, which of course it did, "How could this happen?" Alex said. You sighed, "I'm not sure... But this is gonna really suck now." Gabriel came over to you and put his hand on your shoulder to reassure you that it would be okay.

'Crap' You thought, beginning to slightly blush. Did you like Gabriel? That couldn't be possible? You haven't seen him in years. You can't just suddenly like him. Though, he is incredibly cute, no, not cute, hot...

Suddenly, you snapped out of thought and F-22 Fighter Jets came flying out of no where. They were attacking something, all of you began to run. "SHIT SHIT SHIT" Dariush kept yelling. Alex started to ramble on about what it could possibly be. No one was really listening because you all were busy focusing on running.

You all reached the main cabin and everything wasn't working. Dariush was whining, until Gabriel yelled at him, "Could you stop bitching for one minute?!" Dariush looked at him, "I can bitch all I want!" Gabriel sighed shaking his head. You went over to Dariush and slapped him across the face.

"What was that for?!!?" He yelled. "I agree with Gabriel, you should stop your bitching because your not helping any of us with your annoying behavior." Gabriel looked at you with a surprised face.

"Woa- y/n I didn't expect that from you" Gabriel said

"Woa- y/n I didn't expect that from you" Gabriel said. "Your gonna see a lot more of unexpected things come from me." You responded shaking off your hand from the hit.

Alex started speaking, "Alright we need to try to find some adults! They'll know what to do!" Gabriel looked down kind of uncomfortable. "How about we look around the camp some more? There could be others that could've been left." ZhenZhen said, "Thats right.. We should go look."

You all headed off to go look when you saw one of the councilors, he went by the name 'Conrad'. He was passed out on a table. You all ran over to him yelling his name, he was unresponsive. Gabriel checked his pulse, "He's still alive." Conrad had a flask full of something next to him. It had a label saying "Milk" on it.

ZhenZhen took the flask and downed it. "I- uh don't think that was milk-" Alex said. But the ZhenZhen started walking away and we followed, then out of the blue some sort of unidentified flying object came out of the sky.

It made all of you go flying, when you landed, since Gabriel was behind you, you landed on top of him. He grabbed on to you tightly because of the impact. You started to sit up and everyone else did as well. "You okay y/n?" Gabriel asked looking at you concerningly.

"I'm okay, I think. Are you okay?" You said back to him. Dariush stood up, "Shut up lovebirds, what the hell was that?!" Alex the stood up helping ZhenZhen up, "I think it's a dragon capsule. We should go investigate." And with Alex saying that we all rushed to the capsule.

"We need to see what's inside, someone could be in there." Alex said, so Gabriel went to open it and you yelled, "No! Don't touch it-" but it was too late. He burnt his hand from the heat of the metal. "It's still hot from reentering." Alex stated.

You went and held Gabriel's hand in yours and looked at it, "Does anybody have any water?". "Great idea" Dariush said. ZhenZhen tried to pass the water to you when Dariush snatched it from her and began to drink it.

You rolled your eyes and took it from him, and began to pour a bit on Gabriel's hand. "Thank you." He said with a smile. "Of course.." You responded. Then you went and poured more of the water on the handles of the capsule.

Gabriel went to open the capsule and all of a sudden a hand reached out, then a lady came bursting out gasping and looked terrible. "Help her out!" Alex yelled, you all helped her out onto the ground. "Where am I?!" The lady said. "Your at Rim Of The World Adventure Camp, next to big bear." Alex spoke back. "The coordinates... All wrong..."

She then turned to Alex grabbing him and started to yell handing him a key, "Take this to JPL, Dr. Fielding! HURRY, GO!" Gabriel looked at her scared, "We can't just leave you here!". The lady yelled, "IF YOU DON'T GO NOW WE'LL ALL DIE" That's when you all started to hear growling and then started to run. The lady started screaming.

You looked behind you for a moment "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" you yelled stopping in place from being terrified. Gabriel grabbed your hand and started to run, "We can worry about that later! We need to run right now!"

Then randomly the 'monster' gave birth to a dog somehow, "SHIT SHIT SHITTTT" Dariush started yelling again. You all ran into the kitchen, you and Gabriel hid behind a counter. He held you close to him in a hug. Your breathing was started to get faster as you heard growling, Gabriel took your hand in his and started to caress it.

Alex and ZhenZhen were hiding around the corner by another counter. Dariush was hiding near a shelf unit. Then a container fell, which he caught, "Oh sweet baby jesus-" and a container full of silverware fell making a huge noise. The alien dog started to run after Dariush.

Dariush started screaming and went through something. You couldn't quite tell what it was. But then ZhenZhen started whispering to everyone, "Guys come on, let's go through that window over there." You all heard a whimper come from the dog and rushed over to the window and one after another jumped out.

Then Dariush came out. All of you began to run again and then the big alien began to chase you. "WHY'S IT CHASING US?!" You yelled. Dariush started to yell back to you, "IT MUST BE PISSED ABOUT ITS DOG, THEY MUST'VE HAD A PRIMODIAL BOND, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MARLEY AND ME? BEETHOVEN? JUST ASK JOHN WICK!"

_____________________

Wooooo this is taking forever. But I will have the next chapter out back either tomorrow or later idk.

Word count: 1124