CHAPTER 1: THE GARUDA RISE BACK

Jakarta, Presidential Palace, February, 20XX

A week has passed since the previous talks between the president of Indonesia and the prime minister of Japan, in the quiet room of the president's office and only the sound of the stroke of a pen on paper suddenly the door knock sounded loudly dispelling the silent noise in the office

*KNOCK KNOK KNOK

Along with the sound of the knocking on the door came the aftermath 

"Mr. President, this is me the minister of defense, I asked for permission to enter the room?" 

The question was immediately answered by Mr. President "oh please enter Mr. Minister of Defense " 

After being allowed in by Mr. President, Mr . Minister of Defense, he greeted the President of Indonesia "good afternoon Mr. President, are you okay it seems that you have not rested for this one week?" 

Mr. President of Indonesia responded to the question with A little joke to be able to dilute the atmosphere so as not to be too tense "Hahaha what else can it be, right? We're getting a pretty controversial task right now, but it's still better than scolding a wife in the coming months which is always throwing spicy words at the husband, is that right? Hahaha" 

As a result of the joke of the president's master, the Mr. Minister of defense laughed a little, yes indeed this is a joke that Cringes but this is a joke of ordinary fathers in Indonesia 

"Indeed, Mr. president as a husband from our wives must feel patient if our wives are entering these times ".

Judged to have been quite a warm office atmosphere by the president of Indonesia now the president has entered the topic of the main question 

 "well let's so it seems that we have to discuss the main topic now sir Minister of Defence, what do you think of the offer from the Prime Minister of Japan whether we need to agree to it from my point of view the risk is great for our position because this is an unofficial request so that even the public does not know about this particular operation" 

Mr. President of Indonesia is quite sure by raising all the factors that the impact on Indonesia will be more negative than positive, however, the Indonesian president believes that this is a great opportunity for his country to get a larger position over the region within the "GATE" special. It is undeniable that many countries form diplomatic institutions both bilateral and multilateral in coalition to put pressure on Japan that special areas of operation in "GATE" must be divided because what is in place does not have to belong to the Japanese state completely.

Major countries such as America, Russia, and China are the most vocal in opposing Japan's full exploitation of the territory within the "GATE" of course who is not interested in Unexplored territories fully storing rich natural resources or even new resources to be used as superior products for countries other than Japan, even if thus the state of japan can somehow continue to maintain its position of state interest to defend over the Right of the special zone of operation of the "GATE" region for the past month or so.

The concern of the Indonesian president was answered by the Indonesian defense minister "Actually, Mr. president from me it is better to agree to the offer even though it is indeed a big risk for our country to be divided again, there are our citizens who were also victims during the "GATE" incident in Ginza including 5 people killed 42 people seriously and lightly injured which is even more concerning is 20 people Indonesian citizen in Ginza as tourist missing over the last one month report and will probably continue to grow, but still, all decisions are in full power Mr. President and I will Support any decision Mr . President chooses since Mr. president contacted me one week ago".