READY OR UNPREPARED MUST BE READY

Military Headquarters of in Serang Banten, February, 20XX

In the early morning at 05:00 the next day which was the departure day for Malik Arjuna, Arya Setiawan, and Hendra Pratama to carry out their mission, their departure time was done so early there were also several reasons, but the most important reason was mainly due to confidentiality.

They had brought enough belongings to carry because according to the Commander's order, they would be facilitated directly by the central government to carry out this mission.

"Hey, why did our invitation take so long?" said Malik, who was already showing a little impatience.

"Be patient for a while, it's normal that they might be stuck in traffic on the road from Jakarta to Banten, you know for yourself what kind of traffic jam" Arya then responded to Malik's impatience even though although he himself had also started to get quite upset.

"Hey, don't make noise, it's still early, but actually, Malik also said if you know that after this our invitation, it's better to brew coffee first" Hendra, who was silent from silence, finally joined the chat as well.

Both Malik, Arya, and Hendra have been waiting for quite a long time even though the departure plan is 05:00 am but they are ready to stand from 04:15 am, they are also actually staying in the forested area at their base where many insects also disturb so it may have been a common factor they complained about.

But as if their prayers were answered, they heard the sound of a car approaching their position.

"Hide" Hendra then told his other colleagues to hide.

Both Malik and Arya did not show it they immediately scattered and hid, they realized that they were on a secret mission while they were soldiers from the "KOPASSUS" Datasemen where they were required to always be alert and alert to any conditions in the mission, especially now that the three of them were carrying out a secret mission.

Then the car arrived at the meeting point, a medium van, namely a black AVANZA car stopped followed by 4 people who used their complete equipment, this certainly made Malik, Arya, and Hendra worried whether they were friends or enemies because the three of them only knew that they would get a pickup but not what about their condition at the pick-up.

Immediately the atmosphere became very tense, due to the lack of information obtained, every second seemed like tens of minutes even Malik was preparing to stab the men with a knife from the equipment he was carrying, until suddenly later.

"Come out, don't hide!"

Someone then got out of the car, the man was The Commander of Malik, Arya, and Arjuna, the three of them were convinced that this was their invitation so decided to come out of hiding.

Seeing that, the Commander was happy that the troops under his supervision showed how a soldier from KOPASSUS acted, but there was 1 thing that was enough to disturb the Commander, including 4 people wearing black with their complete equipment.

Their eyes were very focused on 1 person who was carrying a knife toward them with a substantial expression, that person was of course Malik who was ready at any time to stab his victim.

"Malik, sheath your knife," said The Commander

"Ready!" Malik obeyed his Commander's orders

"Alright you have now gathered, this is your invitation, are there any questions" the Commander gave the three of them a chance to ask.

"Permission to ask The Commander, who are they and why do they use refurbishment complete with weapons too?" It was Malik who asked later because this was what bothered him.

"They are members of BIN (Badan Intelegent Negara) and they wear full equipment for security, Anyone else to ask?"

"Permission to ask the Commander, and then why did they come so late at this time it was 5:20 in the morning" This time it was Hendra who asked.

"If that's the case, just ask them directly," The Commander replied to Hendra, but before Hendra asked the BIN members, Arya asked one of the BIN members first.

"Hey, man, why is it so late?"

"Traffic jams"

A short, clear, and concise answer from one of the BIN members makes people not want to ask further questions.

"Are there any questions?" asked the Commander

"No sir!" replied Malik, Arya, and Hendra simultaneously

"Well, if there are no questions, I will give you a few words. Your body and soul do not belong to you anymore since long before you became part of the Kopassus special forces since you received wearing an army hat beret so I am sorry that your body and soul do not belong to you anymore but have become the property of the state, the nation and the people demand victory from you if necessary will be asked of your body and soul for this country and nation and you must not hesitate. Remaining as your Commander, I hope to return home safe and intact, so do your best to make that happen. There is no word unprepared, you must be ready!" the Commander

"Ready sir!" replied Malik, Arya, and Hendra firmly and without hesitation.

"Well, then bring your luggage into the car" the Commander gave the order which also became a farewell word blessing for the departure of Malik, Arya, and Hendra who became soldiers under his supervision.

Jakarta, Presidential Palace, February 20xx

At night, it should be quiet with beautiful starlight sparkling and adorning the earth.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

.......Should.

"THIS MAKES ME EVEN MORE STRESSED!"

A small cry and complaint from the President of Indonesia who works continuously non-stop when there are a lot of documents to review and analyze various domestic and foreign laws, especially international law under the auspices of the United Nations for the success of the plan to send Indonesian military personnel sent to Japan to assist in the investigation of the special area "GATE".

This is done so that Indonesia has a backup plan in case this operation is seen by other countries, especially such as America, China, and Russia. These countries must be very greedy to be able to control the special area of "GATE", especially America, which has always been a petroleum maniac, it is impossible if they do not send intelligence agents to Japan.

"Hopefully the BIN Team will be able to protect this operation," hoped the President of Indonesia.

Mr. President of Indonesia is working hard to be able to succeed in this plan from facing the best possibility to the worst possibility, one of the worst possible situations of Indonesia that Indonesia may face is that it may be invaded by other countries, this is a real threat to Indonesia. Even worse, those who know this plan are only the President and the Minister of Defense to maintain secrecy,

*TOK...TOK...TOK.

The sound of knocking on the door sounded in the room which made the President of Indonesia come back to his senses to the world.

"Who is there?"

"This is me Mr. President, Minister of Defense"

"Please come in"

After being granted entry by Mr. President, Mr. Minister of Defense entered the room to give the results of his duty report.

"Good evening, Mr. President, I hope I don't disturb Mr. President's time, my arrival here is to report on the SATGAS (Satuan Tugas) of the Siliwangi Operation and various things to support this operation".

"Oh it's finally formed, thank goodness then give the member file to me"

"Please Mr. President".

.........To be continued